Thursday, September 11, 2014

Some News, Stuff for Sale, Class Stuff and Stuff!

 
 
Hello everyone.
 
I hope you all had a wonderful week. I have just updated a few things and wanted to share!
 
 
First, I'd like to say I'm very excited to have the opportunity to teach ay Scrapbook Gallery PR in
 BEAUTIFUL PUERTO RICO!
 
Here's the projects we will be creating. You can see more info HERE!
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Other Stuff
 
Next I'd like to share that I have updated my Contact Page so you can ask me questions a lot easier
or if you might be interested in having me teach in your area, or a message about Copics, current classes, blog design etc.
 
I teach locally in Southern California on a monthly basis. 3 Stores 3 different projects every month.
Check out the stores HERE and Like my Facebook page for project pictures!
 
I'm going to be doing a large give away really soon..
 I'm cleaning stuff out and making room for some more!
 
 
If you haven't already seen I made the Limor Webber Design Team!!!
No words can describe my excitement!
 
Last but not least I've updated my Etsy Shop with some cards, journals and other stuff I've recently made. If you are looking for a one of a kind handmade project.. check them out!
 
 
 

No comments: