Monday, September 8, 2014

Bloom Girl Bag and Challenge over at Prima Marketing!

I'm so excited to share this next Bloom Girl project with you.
 I have decorated my Prima Marketing Bloom Girl Bag with my Bloom Girl 'Summer' Stamp. I absolutely LOVE the way this came out.
 
I stamped my image and painted it acrylics. I used some bubble wrap for the circles. I love her eye and the way her hair turned out. Her skin was a little tricky. Overall for my first time ever using acrylics and on canvas I'm over the moon with my results!
 
This bag is huge! It also has a zipper and is amazing quality.
 All the ladies at my Class at Custom Impressions Scrapbooking loved it and this might be our project for November so keep an eye out here or my facebook page.
 
You can check out my bag and some of my BloomGirl Design Team Members
 over on the Prima Blog today! There's also an awesome contest to participate in you can read all the details on the Prima Bloom Bag Post!
 
Products Used
 
980214 Canvas tote bag
980160 Summer Bloom Girl Stamp
 



 
 
Challenges
Altered Aclectics - Anything Goes Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
 
 


8 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!

Sue said...

What a great idea Mindy and I love the image. She's a girl with attitude! Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous bag Mindy! Your colouring with acrylics is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for Heidi's special birthday blog hop
hugs
Mandy xx

Sammy said...

Oh wow, this is just stunning Mindy! LOVE it! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a fabulous bag...love it...
Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

Unknown said...

Stunning bag! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd's Creative Spirit challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

This is fabulous - love it hun..Thank you for sharing with us Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you in future challenges
Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu x

Christine Kiehl said...

Simply amazing! This turned out so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with your fans and followers!