Friday, September 19, 2014

Bloom Girl Art Canvas.

Hey there my crafty peeps!
It's my turn to post on the Bloom Girls DT Blog.
 I have used Bloom Girl Jing. She's just gorgeous! Honestly I had no clue where this was going. I wanted it to be black and white.. then I thought I'd add pops of pink. Then somehow blue-green got in there! LOL!
 
I do love the way it came out though.
 
I have a coloring video I did on Coloring 980191 Bloom Girl Jing. I was hoping to have it up today. But -- Time has not allowed. So, next week it will have to be!

Don't forget about our Bloom Girl Challenge.
 Also Prima Marketing Inc. is having a Contest with the Bloom Girl Totes! So check it out and join the fun!




 
Challenges
 
 
 
Supplies
 
Prima -980191 Bloom Girl Jing
Prima - 846572 Optimist 6x6
Prima - Bloom Brads
Prima - Bloom Collection Flowers/Roses
Prima - Bloom Chevron Stamp
The Crafters Workshop Stencil
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Lili of the Valley - Script Background
Heidi Swapp Sticker 'Beautiful'
 


8 comments:

Xonetra said...

This is beautiful. I love copic coloring and little butterflies all over. Perfect canvas. Hugs.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful Mindy fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tomeki28 said...

Amazingly beautiful

Kathy said...

This is STUNNING, Mindy! There are so many beautiful details, I keep going back to look at it and find more!

susiestacey said...

Absolutely stunning x Susan x

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful x

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful

Only By His Grace said...

Beautiful colouring Mindy. I really enjoyed watching the video. Beautiful dark shading on her face and neck.
Hugs Maz