Friday, March 30, 2012

A walk through a pink garden.

Hi there everyone!
Today I have a very pink card to show you. It's actually a little brighter that what I had pictured in my head but I wasn't about to re-make the card. So live an learn. I like it, I think it looks very kid-ish but cute! I decided to pull out my paper blooms for this card.. I just went different all around. :) Anyways our theme over at Just Magnolia is 'Spring'. I wanted this Lilly Dragon to look like she is walking through an over-grown pink garden.

Well I hope you will join us over at Just Magnolia this week.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges
Paper Sundaes - Spring Blossoms
Fairy Tale Challenge - Anything Goes



Supplies
Paper - Magnolia Prince and Princess, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Pink gingham, stardust stickles

18 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card is so lovely the image is so cute and the colours flowers and layout is stunning:)x

Jenny said...

Eine ganz bezaubernde Karte. Toll.
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Fairy tale Challenge.

Shanna Shands said...

Hey Mindy! Great job. Love the dragon! Super sweet. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes.

thecraftycavalier said...

Hi Miss Mindy! I'm loving this pink dragon - just how cute is it? He looks quite forlorn; you practically want to take him home!! I love the colours and really love all the flowers. Hugs, Jayne x

Marj said...

Love this card! And the pink dragon is awesome!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Mindy! Love the pink dragon and your flower garden!
hugs, Sharon

Candy said...

Mindy,
You have done exactly what you wanted to accomplish :o)
Adorable card! Love all the pinks - that's my colour favourite!
Hugs, Candy

Louise said...

Beautiful card Mindy, great colors and display of flowers
Louise

Louise said...

Beautiful card Mindy, great colors and display of flowers
Louise

cabio's craft corner said...

Adorable Dragon card Mindy. I love the way you put sparkle on the background for her and the flower bed she sets on. Gorgeous card!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

janet said...

I LOVE this little dragon...I must have it!! LOL!!

Karen said...

THis is great! Love the color combo....who knew that a dragon could look so cute?!

Elle said...

You made something so cute look so sweet-great job!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shawn said...

Lillyrose rocks in pink....love the garden of flowers, stunning!! Beautiful card Mindy!!
hugs, Diana

Bianca said...

Mindy, your card is so very cute! Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei unserem Blog Hop und der Everything Goes Challenge bei Fairy Tale Challenge. Liebe Grüße, Bianca

Suzi Mac said...

Beautiful card Mindy, love this sweet dragon and your colouring, layout and embellies are marvelous.

Hugs
Suzi x

PokSa said...

What a wonderful card. I love your pink dragon. Looks fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
xx Sandra