Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peaches and Cream!

Hi there friends out in blogging land! I'm here today to show you a card I made for Lili's Little Fairies. Our theme is Peaches and Cream. Our sponsor this week is Which Craft and they have provided some of the design team with some fun pre-scored cards to use. I used this stair step card. I love the way it came out, the cardstock is very sturdy. I can't wait to use some of the other designs that came in the package.

This card is also for Cute Card Thursday. Our theme this week is signs of Spring. What says Spring more than beautiful flowers! I just love these new lilies from Wild Orchid Crafts. I got all of the assorted colors of them in my DT package and let me tell you they are gorgeous.. a serious MUST HAVE.. as all their flowers are! :)

Well I do hope to see you join us for these fabulous challenges.
Have a great day!

Challenges
Lili's Little Fairies - Peaches and Cream
Cute Card Thursday - Signs of Spring
Pile it On - Fun Folds
Sentimental Sundays - Lace and Pearls
Pixie Cottage - Anything Goes





Supplies
Paper - Making Memories, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics

16 comments:

Jane said...

Oh my goodness Mindy, this is adorable, and I love LOTV.
Hugs
Jane

Sol said...

Beautiful Card... Stunning shape.. and it looks Great!.. Beautiful colors.. and I love your coloring.. great shading on her dress... Lovely Decorated..
Beautiful Card! :o)

Sandra H said...

Oh this is oh so beautiful:)

Ankie vd Polder said...

Super stunning. Great colours! Hugs, Ankie

Nicola said...

Stunning step stair Mindy, love that shaped edge, your perfectly coloured image and your amazing attention to detail are as gorgeous as ever!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Cinzia C. said...

What a wonderful card!This stair step card is so delicate and elegant! Very inspirational!
Hugs
Cinzia

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. The stepper design is fabulous and I love the colours and embellishments. Kat x

Ivonne said...

Beautiful! So delicate, I just love it! Ivonne

Dena said...

Soooo cute Mindy! Perfect for a blogging friend!!! Love it!
Hugs, Dena

Angie said...

So BEAUTIFUL Mindy! I've never made one of these cards but I just might have to give it a shot now. This is STUNNING!

Angie

Archana Joshi said...

Oh my goodness, this card is loaded with full of beauty. Love the colors and I am in love with those butterflies. I am glad for your entry in sentimental sundays challenge this week.
YouTube-Whatamemories

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Iulia said...

Fantastic card, Mindy! You are so creative girl; this would be perfect for yourself:)
Have a great Sunday sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Nicole Mullen said...

Wow, what an adorable card!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Tameko said...

Fantastic card design. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

Sonia said...

Hello Mindy
I really like this type of card. You did an excellent creation. Love all the things in your fabby card.
-Sony