Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lace and Ribbons.

Happy Thursday!
 I have a new card for Lili's Little Fairies. Our theme is Ribbon and Lace. So that's always fun to use, oh wait I do always use it! LOL! I've made a very frilly girly card. I love the way it came out, too. I made another one of those ribbon rosettes. They are fun and easy to make.


I'll be back later with my Cute Card Thursday Card.
Have a great day!

Challenges

Totally Papercraft - Song and Dance
Bling it on - Birthday









Supplies
Paper - Prima, Copic Xpress, SU
Ink - Memento, Copics



11 comments:

Teresa said...

Stunning card Mindy, she is such a little cutie and perfectly coloured, just adore everything about this card. Teresa x

Laura Bradley said...

Wow, what a stunning card!! The colours are beautiful!! xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Hi Mindy, Totally stunning:)

Lukrut said...

Gorgeous! ♥

Janine said...

Hi Mindy. I would never have thought to put these two colours together...but it looks great. Love all the flowers and how they've been coloured up.
Hugs, Janine xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

mindy this such a beautiful card! I just love the star die cut you added! I never think to add stuff like that... very inspiring!

Sandra H said...

So cute Mindy is your card and greatly coloured too:)

Karla said...

She is so cute! Awesome card!

Joey said...

Mindy this is beautiful, gorgeous image, your colouring is stunning. Joey x

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh Mindy- this card is adorable and girly. As a twin, I have even more of an attraction to this iamge. The hair looks great- wish my copics "chunked" like that. Love it!