Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Koala Hug!

Hellooooooo!
I hope all is well with you all. I have a card for the Magnolia-licious Highlites Monthly Challenge.
Our theme this month is 'Movin and Groovin'! So we want to see those tabs, slider, shaker cards and whatever else you can come up with. I did a surprise pop up card. It was my first time ever doing one of these, it was super fun to make!

While I was at CHA, I was lucky to meet a wonderful lady named Bronlyn. She's from Australia and she had this cute Koala Hug Tilda made from Magnolia. I just about fell over when Bronlyn handed me this ADORABLE stamp. I love it to pieces! Thank you so much Bronlyn! You can get this super cute stamp HERE at Magnolia-licious.

I hope you will all join us this month at Magnolia-licious Highlites.
There's a $15 Gift Certificate up for grabs to one lucky Maggie lover.

Challenges

Paper Playtime - Pets and Sentiment

 





Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Nitwit Collections Buds and Blossoms
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Scor-Pal,

12 comments:

Nicola said...

OMG Mindy what an utterly gorgeous creation! I love every inch of it, that Tilda is soooo sweet and your colour combo and finishing touches are adorable! Thanks also for the link - will definitely be trying this!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs Nicola xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! what a beautiful card you've created Mindy, I admire your colouring, design papers and all the pretty embellies. I really love it.
Hugs
Suzi x

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Mindy!
Your Koala is adorable. I love how you colored it and made him/her look fluffy. I also love how you colored Tilda's dress. Super design, super card.
I have cuddled a Koala and they are so gorgeous.
Hugs Maz

Jane said...

Beautiful Mindy and reminds me that my little Aussie stamp that flew to me all the way from the land downunder has yet to be inked - oh the shame!
Hugs
Jane

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Mindy, this is sooo precious, I love how you colored tilda, very beautiful shades. Love this awesome paper and the nice pearls you added. Very beautiful. Hugs.

cabio's craft corner said...

It's a beautiful card. Love the pull out & pop up action. Your coloring is out of this worod Mindy. This is such a lovely creation. I have yet get a chance to try it yet but definitely will be on my to do list :-)
Hugs,
Cabio

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

Your card is totally beautiful as usual. Love the layout and design.
Blessings Doreen

Ann Marie Governale said...

I love your card. I am still working on mastering creating "grass" from you online class, which by the way is fantastic!!! I like how you colored your panda- I think I am going to give that a try this week. Just lovely, Mindy!

Aim said...

WOW!! What a BEAUTIFUL card!! I love the design and all the lovely details!!

Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
Paper Playtime Design Team

Steph said...

OMG, I LOVE this. I just got this stamp but haven't inked it up yet. Wow you did a fantastic job on this. LOVE your coloring and the card is beautiful. WOW!

Anonymous said...

your card is so cute
i love it si much
the stamp is so beautiful
thanks you for your comment on my blog
hugs
Heli

Sonia said...

Beautiful creation!.. she look so pretty with the Koala. Great JOB!
-Sony