Sunday, June 23, 2013

Man of the Hour!

Hey there crafty peeps!
 
Here's a layout I made of my hubby! We were in line at the Midway Games ride at Disneyland. He actually scored highest in that hour on the ride, too! Perfect for this layout! I used the Fancy Pants Swagger Collection. I love this collection. I have been using it a lot on my cards too. So very versatile. These colors would be just gorgeous on Fall projects too! I guess I better save some paper the, eh?!
 
Here's a list of what I've used:
 
Well I just got off work and thought I'd pop on over to post a quick project. I'll be working on some new things before work tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday!
 
 




8 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow! So many wonderful elements to this layout! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

Wow Mindy what super layouts , you Rock girl !!
Thank you for joining us for our Through The Craftroom Door Challenge this time and GOOD LUCK.
Hugs Elaine

Sadilla said...

wow... great job, I love it!
all the best
Sadia

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Fabulous masculine page!! Thanks for joining the Scrapping Everyday Miracles June Sketch Challenge. ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

A great layout Mindy, so like you and love your quote, a perfect one for the layout. Your colors are so manly for your hubby and shows your caring!!
Hugs, Jean

Unknown said...

Fantastic masculine layout. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SEM

Helen Gullett said...

Wonderful layout!
Thank you for sharing it with us at SEM June Sketch Challenge!

~Helen G. (www.byheleng.wordpress.com/

blsd2scrp said...

love the details and elements of this manly page! great work! thanks for joining us over at SEM!