Saturday, June 22, 2013

A new Copic Class in Banning California!

Hi everyone!
This has been such a crazy week for me. I wanted to post this a couple days ago and time just wouldn't allow it!
This is the card we will be making at Jollene's Paperie in Banning, California. I'm using one of those super cute Girlfriend stamps.  If you are interested in coming to my class you can get some more information on Jollene's Paperie's Facebook Page.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Pollycraft Favorite - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes




11 comments:

Suzan said...

Beautiful!!

Greetings,
Suzan

Riet said...

So beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Awesome and fun card x

XxJULESxX said...

Oh wow fabulous card Mindy! made me smile anyway!

Karen Letchworth said...

What an absolutely delightful card, Mindy. I'm SO glad that you've found your way to Word Art Wednesday to play along with us. I enjoyed browsing through your blog and really hope that you will continue to share your lovely art with us in our challenges. Have a blessed week, and stop by again soon!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Pami said...

Fantastic card, super colouring! Thanks for sharing with us at Pollycraft, good luck! Pami x

Jayne A said...

Fantastic card.
Hugs
Jayne

Jo Ann said...

Wonderful coloring of the Girlfriends. Love your concept. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday this week. Hope you'll join us again. Big hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week and good luck

dreming said...

I had so much fun. Now I'm really addicted. When I got home. My card turned out better than I thought. Now I need a magnolia stamp to practice what you taught me. Having fun blogging too. Lol heidi. Stampin is going to cause me to be in
the poor house. Heidi