Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter is a comin' :)

Hello friends! Thanks for visiting me today. I've got a Easter card to share with you all. I really like the way it came out. I think it's very simple and clean looking.. well for me anyways :) This Hoppy Easter Collection is one of my favorite Collections ever! I just love the images in them. I have a few more Easter cards in mind, I hope I have time to make them before Easter.

This card is for Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy. I've combined the two challenges, dont you love when that happens. Just Magnolia's challenge is BINGO so you have to choose 3 catagories in a row. I chose, Gems, Ribbon and Flowers. Fussy and Fancy's challenge is to use a feather or a zipper. I thought a feather would be cute since I've got little chicks on my card.

I hope you will join us in our challenges.

Don't forget about the Magnolia-licious Easter Extravaganza Contest!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Bingo
Fussy and Fancy - Feather or Zipper
Color Create - Pastels
Delightful Sketches - Ribbon and Pastels
Southern Girls - Animal
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Make it Colorful - Green and Yellow
Stamp Something - Spring






Supplies
Paper - SU cardstock, Xpress blending card, Best Creations paper
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E25, E27, E29, E30, E31, E33, Y21, Y26, BG0000, RV21, RV00, B41, B000, G20, G21, G24, G28, C00, C0, C2, C4, R32, R35
Accessories - WOC - 25mm pink 2 tone roses, 15mm yellow roses, 15mm blue roses, 10mm blue rose, green pearls, lace, misc ribbon, SU clip, star dust stickles.

35 comments:

Chrissy said...

A lovely Easter card. Very,very pretty. Love tilda of course, but I love the chickens too.sooo cute.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Tanya said...

wow, this is stunning! have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I saw this on the challenge blog and said out loud: AWWWW!!! I love your sweet design and the added feather is just perfect girl!! TFS!! Have a great weekend!!HUGS

Deb said...

such a beautiful Easter card! love the layout and pretty embellishments!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Mindy

A gorgeous and beautiful card,love the colour's,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,

Hugs Dianne xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello sweetheart.. Loving your card with all of the fun and BEAUTIFUL details..
I hope all is well with you...
hugs, Janiel

Suzi Mac said...

Oh My!! This is just delicious Mindy, the design, papers, images are beautifully coloured and all those sweet extras.
Hugs
Suzi x

Peggie said...

Sweet card. Love the colors and the feather and the use of the mini Tilda.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is beautiful, Mindy! You know I love your coloring - gorgeous layout too! And those are really sweet papers! Lovely spring/easter card! hugs, Angela

Rosie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring skills are amazing girl! Hugs, Rosie :)

Judy K. said...

WOW Mindy, love this sweetie pie Tilda, absolutly adorable!!!
Judy K.

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cathy said...

Very pretty card, so natural,love the shading.

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhh Mindy, you're beyond awesome.You make the most amazing projects! I love your blog!
Hugs Janine

ultraroyale said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring and decorations are outstanding. Thanks for sharing.
Have a GREAT DAY!!!
Bob L.
www.happycardmaker.blogspot.com

Chris said...

Well, at first, I loved the stamped image. Then, I noticed the papers and loved them. Next, I looked at the design and gave up! The whole card is to die for! I love it all. You are so talented!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautiful combination of images! No one does it quite like you do. Your embellies are fabulous - love the feather! As always your coloring is out of this world...hugs...Barb

Mascha Zimmerman said...

Your card is adorable, love the design very nice, Bye Mascha

Jean said...

Mindy, Love your card.. the incorporation of the two Tilda's is so perfect. coloring is great. your layout and embellishments are great.. love feathers on cards.. Your choice of pp is devine and love the Tilda breaking out of the egg... great job..
Hugs, Jean

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Mindy it's always a delight to see your beautiful Tilda cards, especially when you mix in the mini mags. This is no exception! Bravo!!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday! I hope to see you again this next week!

scrappinpeg said...

Always fun to see your newest creations. This one SCREAMS SPRING! Wonderful Job Mindy!

Unknown said...

Oh what a beautiful card great job!!!! Love the colors!!!!

Leah l'Orange said...

GORGEOUS eastery easelly card! love the images, love those gorgeous flowers, and love your use of green and yellow! thanks SO much for sharing your beautiful project with the Make it Colourful gals! :)

Sandy said...

Beautiful work Mindy! I love the scene - it is beautiful and oh so cute!
Hugs
Sandy

Unknown said...

Mindy, this is such a cute, sweet, beautiful card! Love it!

Kazza said...

That is very beautiful and precious. The chicks look soooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge. Karen x

Iulia said...

Gorgeous card,Mindy! Love the colors and the layout!
Adorable!
Hugs, Iulia

RenateKreativ said...

What a beautiful card. I love your colours.
Hugs Renate

Donna said...

Mindy, what a gorgeous card! Just love your coloring and Tilda makes every card look fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Delightful Challenges.

Mina said...

wow what a stunner Mindy, so beautifully coloured and designed...thanks for joining in with our Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Debby said...

You card is beautiful, as always. Hugs.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Easter creation:-))
Thanks for joining our Colour Create challenge.
Sylvia

cabio's craft corner said...

Cool coloring and beautiful design card Mindy. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

Just amazing Mindy...your blog is gorgeous, you add so much to your design's I am lost for words to express how gorgeous your work is, and your colouring, well Wow...

Thank you for the inspiration
x
Vicky