Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Card with a new Tilda and HUGE CONTEST!!!!!!

Hello Magnolia Friends! I have an Easter card for you today. I just LOVE this Tilda with Hanging Rabbit from the Butterfly Dreams Collection. I used my mini Spring Tree and instead of coloring the flowers I used my new Peony Flowersoft. It really gives it a Spring feel, doesn't it? Now I honestly wasn't sure about the grass when I was doing it, I thought I messed up my picture and was going to have to cut Tilda out, but after adding all the different shades of greens I REALLY love the way this card came out.

This card is for the Just Magnolia challenge this week. Our challenge is a Sketch by Bev. It was such a fantastic sketch to work with, I hope you will be able to join us in the challenge this week.

Magnolia-licious is having a..
 Magnolia-licious Easter-Spring Extravaganza Contest

There will be 3 catagories

#1--  Full size Magnolia images on an Easter/Spring Themed Card
#2--  "Magnolia Minis Only" on an Easter/Spring Theme Card
#3--  Any Magnolia Easter/Spring Project, anything BUT a card


Prizes:

First prize for each category (3 in total) - $150.00 Gift Certificate to the Magnolia-licious Store
Second Prize for each category (3 in total) - $75.00 Gift Certificate to the Magnolia-licious Store
Random prizes chosen by Diana will receive $25.00 Gift Certificates

How awesome!!! You will have until April 19th to enter.

Challenges

Pixie Cottage - Easter
Stamp with fun - Spring
Do You Stack Up - Layers
Southern Girls - Flowers
Flowersoft - Easter






Supplies
Paper - Best Creations and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
         Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R32, R35
         Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
         Dress - RV34, RV32, RV00
         Rabbit and shoes - C00, C0, C02, C04
         Grass - G21, G24, G28
         Tree - E29, E25, E33,
         Sky - BG000, B00, B41
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts , 25mm White Rose, Pink Cherry Blossom, Blue Cherry Blossom, Pink 15mm roses, white 8mm rose, pink 8mm rose, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Large polka dot blue, Paper Doily, Circle Coluzzle, Star Dust Stickles.
         


39 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

WOUW your card is just so cute. Really well done and sooo gorgeous. I agree, it just came out wonderful and looks stunning. I just love it.

Chrissy said...

Just stunning Mindy, really gorgeous. Your grass is fabulous, ALL your colouring...perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Trish and Treasure said...

How did you get those pink blossoms on the tree branches? I love this card!

Diane said...

Oh how gorgeous, Mindy! Beautiful colouring and I love the use of the Flowersoft on the mini tree, which really adds depth to the scene! Great work!
Diane x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card, very sweet.xx

Julia Sáddi said...

What a Lovely Card, Mindy! Congratulations! Yes, I will surely give a try, 'cause I LOVE EASTER SPIRIT!
Love, Julia Sáddi - Brazil

Sol said...

This is Beautiful!!! I absolutely LOVE the colours you have used... And the gras looks Beautiful!!! I love the little sceene you have made!!!
Stunning!!!! Perfect Colouring!!! love it!! :o)

MILA25 said...

Śliczna kartka i kolorki . Tylko czemu ten króliczek jest taki smutny ? Hugs from Poland Mila :)

Lou said...

Hi! this is truly soooo gorgeous Mindy,
hugs Lou.xx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the scene you've created. The coloring is fabulous.

Jennifer

Liza said...

A gorgeous card Mindy, I love the shape and the pretty colours.

Liza x

Monique said...

Wow Mindy. This is absolutely gorgeous !! I love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Sue B said...

Ooh this is SO scrumptious! I love the pink and blue. The image is adorable and beautifully coloured, the grass is stunning!!! Great blossom effect with the Flowersoft! Perfect card.

Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

She's so soft and pretty and just gorgeous!! Love the added flower soft to the tree and your perfect polka-dotted bow!! Have a lovely weekend friend!!HUGS

Mummylade said...

absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for entering the SFTW challenge and good luck!

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card, your coloring is absolutely fantastic! Love everything, the colors, the image! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Louise said...

Wow!! your card is absolutely beautiful
Louise :-)

Tracy Valure said...

WOw Mindy...this is GORGEOUS! The card shape is fab. Love how you used the flower soft on the tree. SO cute.
Tracy V

Christina C. said...

I must be losing it....I was so sure I left a comment on your stunning card!!! Well, it is phenomenal...love your beautiful coloring and the shape of the card is totally awesome!

Diana Crick said...

Mindy your scene is pure joy, the flowers,paper, doily, flowers on the tree all perfect. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous ...
hugs, Diana

Loz said...

this is such a sweet card Mindy! I love the scene, your grass looks great ♥

H said...

Gorgeous card Mindy
Hugs harma

Rosie said...

Absolutely stunning! Love the color combo and Tilda is colored beautifully! She's so adorable!! Hugs, Rosemary

Barb Hardeman said...

Totally gorgeous Mindy, as always! Just love the color combo and the ribbon is sheer delight! No pun intended....lol
Hugs,
Bab

Only By His Grace said...

Simply adorable Mindy.
I love the little scene you have created. the tree looks gorgeous with the flower soft on it. It is all colored so beautifully.
Hugs Maz

Candy said...

OMGoodness!
I LOVE your card!!!
Hugs, Candy

Peggysue said...

What a pretty, girly girly card Mindy. Beautiful coloring and the flowers are so perfect. Love that fluffy polkadot bow! Thanks for taking the time to join in our LAYERS challenge at DYSU this week. Do come back!!

cabio's craft corner said...

So pretty & springy Tilda card. Love the flowersoft and the precious coloring :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

RenateKreativ said...

Wow....what a beautiful card, I lover your ribbon and flowers. Tilda so cute.
Hugs Renate

Miranda said...

such a gorgeous card Mindy, lovely colours and great colouring and that bow is fantastic
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Angie said...

Mindy,

Love this card!!!!!! I've got to get her out and color her up. Beautiful job once again my friend!!!

Angie

cheryl said...

oh wow this is just stunning the detail on this is just brilliant,fab coloring on this too,
bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love cherylx

sue said...

Wow! Gorgeous!!! So soft and great details! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Katie said...

Great Easter card!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

Teri said...

Absolutely stunning is all I can say! I love,love, love the entire thing!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Nanda said...

Wonderful card. I like the colours you used, so soft. Thank you for joining The Pixie Cottage Challenge.

Hugs,
Nanda

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhhhh wowooowww Mindy, this is so stinkin' CUTE! I love the papers...they are so perfect for this Tilda! Absolutely amazing!
Hugggssss Janine

Jo said...

Oh this is so pretty Mindy! I just love your little cherry blossoms!! Great to have you joining in with us this week at DYSU! Hope you come back next week.

Michelle Singer said...

Adorable card Mindy. Thanks so much for joining us at Southern Girls this fortnight. I really hope to see you again at our next challenge.
Hugz,
Michelle