Friday, August 27, 2010

Time for School..........................YES!!!!

Happy Friday. You know what Friday brings. Another card for Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy. I really wanted to make 2 seperate cards but time wasn't allowing me lol. So I combined them once again. The challenge over at Just Magnolia is a lovely sketch by Dawny. The challenge over at Fussy and Fancy is Back to School. I decided to use this new Tilda With a Back pack, she's so cute! I had this paper for almost a year now it was supposed to be for my neglected scrapbooking. My friend  Angie sent me these little Tim Holtz clock faces. They are adorable! I had "Back to school" and then remembered I had these and changed it to "Time for School." Thanks so much Angie, you're so sweet!! Well I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I'm finished with my Magnolia projects, I hope to see them in the Magnolia Ink Magazine for the October issue! My kids start school on September 7th so hopefully I will have 2-3 cards a week back on my blog. It's hard to craft with all the kids intrupting all the time! I cannot wait for my old routine again!

I will be back Wednesday for the Magnolia-licious Challenge and RRR Challenge!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Fussy and Fancy - Back to School
Stamp With Fun - Card for Girl
7kids - 2 layers












Supplies

Paper - Imaginisce, SEI and Stampin Up card stock
Accessories - 2 Tone Yellow Cherry Blossoms, Blue Cherry Blossoms,25mm Blue Rose15mm Orange roses, 15mm Yellow Roses, Alphabet Stickers (No idea what brand :( Sorry ) Corduroy Brads are from Nikki Silvis, Stampin up library clip and brad, Tim Holtz Clock, Really Reasonable Ribbon Ivory Grosgrain Dots, Scor-Tape, Misc pencil cut out.

34 comments:

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

An awsome card! I love your school-theme at it, it's lovely decorated, and coloured.
Have a nice weekend, love from Lisbeth

Cecelia said...

Yeah!!! I am the first comment...lol This is SUPER cute Mindy, as always;0) LOVE that DP! I am so waiting for the kiddos to return to school too. I really should do something for their teachers. But need to figure out what...hmmm. Well, we really should have gotten together this summer to work on projects and trade paper and images and anything else we have too much of...lol, but time has passed us by;0( Cannot wait to see your cards in the magazine...totally cool! Talk to you soon;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia

Renkata said...

Mindy your card is so precious. Great details and colouring.

Pinklady 68 said...

A beautiful card!
Lovely details, colors and cute Tilda:-)

Hugs Laila.

Rene said...

So cute and that clock is too perfect!

stephanne said...

Awwwwww, she is adorable Mindy and your colouring is fabulous!! The embellishments and papers are as cute as can be!! Have fun getting those kiddos ready for school, the countdown has begun, lol!!
hugs, stephanne

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so cute, great detail, fab lettering and gorgeous colouring. janex

Riet said...

so beautiful card Mindy,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fleur said...

Beautiful card Mindy, your work is just gorgeous, i love all your cards.
I picked up this stamp the other day, but refrained and put her back :-( wish I hadn't
Hugz Fleur xXx

Marjo said...

Hi Mindy,

Gorgalicious card! Lovin the Tilda image.

Hugs, Marjo

Diana said...

That´s real sweet. Thanks for the inspiration you give us all!

Mary Lou said...

Mindy this is Gorgeous and that paper is PERFECT!!
Superb Hun!!!!
I soooo admire you coloring :)
Blessings

Nancy said...

Adorable card. Now, is she anxious to go to school, or is she running away????? (LOL). I love the colors you used!

Lisa said...

Hi Mindy
great card and I am ready for my kiddo's to get back to school on Sept 7 too, I love them but it really hard to craft with them around LOL

Tineke's hobby said...

this card is Gorgeous and that paper is so sweet
Hugs Tineke

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo adorable, Mindy! This Tilda is so adorable and love all your fabulous detailing! Beautiful work as always!
hugs
Sharon

Barb Hardeman said...

Just adorable Mindy! Love all the back to school embellies you've added and such a perfect Tilda for this! My kiddos are all gone from home, so there's no back to school for us any more...hugs...Barb

Christina C. said...

How absolutely STUNNING, Mindy!
Your card is phenomenal....love your coloring of this cutie!

Rosa Forino said...

adoro le tue card, ma questa è davvero speciale...
kiss

Lisa said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

Candy said...

Mindy, your card is as cute as can be! Love your paper and time for school theme. Beautifully coloured as always - such a cute Tilda for this one. Wonderful flowers etc.
Hugs, Candy

Debby said...

OMgosh, absoulty darling. You make the most beautiful cards, and this one is no exception.
Debby

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is a fantastic card. I am so impressed after looking in your blog.

Angie said...

Hi Mindy!
This card is absolutely adorable. I love how you used this little Tilda for 'time for school'. It's as if she were walking to school on the Andy Griffith show! How cute!
Angie

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

La Vikinga said...

Cute little girl going to school!

Imagine how many little girl and boys starting school these days; let's take care of them!

Charlotta

Christine said...

This is adorable, Mindy! Love your Tilda, she is colored beautifully. Back to school tomorrow, yay! (For me, anyway! lol)

Julie said...

Oh Mindy, this is so cute. I love all the adorable elements. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Unknown said...

Mindy...another absolutely darling creation! I love the school accoutrements! Pat Frank

Juls said...

this is just fabulous! Hugs Juls

Manuela said...

Gorgeous card, Mindy! Really amazing! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
¤Manuela¤

Manuela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Totally awesome card...Love that clock face and the DP is so cute.

Diane said...

This is a really cute card, Mindy, beautifully coloured and decorated!
Diane x