Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

I have been meaning to participate in this challenge all week and I've just been so sick with a cold, then the stomach flu, and now I still have the cold.. it's been aweful!!!! BUT I did manage to sneak away and go in my craft room, my house is a mess and I'm still in my jammies but I made my card for Mojo Monday. I'm actually very very happy with it. I wanted to do something a little different than I normally do so no flowers or ribbon which I usually always do and I really like the way it came out.


5 comments:

Jean said...

Cute card Mindy!

Jacilynn said...

Mindy, I love this. Sooo Cute

Lauri said...

Very cute card, and I hope you are feeling better!

sylvia said...

what a lovely card
hugs sylvia

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing! :)