Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dog Gone Stamps Cards

I received my stamps from DogGoneStamps on Monday. So yesterday I went out bought some acrylic blocks and had to get some puppy paper and came home and played.. I had to look up some sketches of course first to give me some inspiration. First is the DogGoneStamps DT challenge over on the PaperCraftPlanet.

Next card is an entry for a guest designer at HighHopesStamps I just couldn't resist this sketch!


This was a Challenge on SplitCoastStampers I cant get enough of these challenges lately. Hopefully I can find some more and post again tomorrow. Have a great day! Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards, Mindy! Great take on all of the sketches - those images are adorable!

Valerie Deconinck said...

Really love the first card, find it funny...
great blog by the way

Lauri said...

Wow three cards!!!! and they are all great!!! Yay!

Sandra MacLean said...

Great cards Mindy!! Love your use of embellies!

Jeanette said...

Very nice. I think the dogs are just special.

Jenny Gropp said...

Great cards--- LOVE the perfect pairing of paper on the first card. Just perfect!!!

Jacilynn said...

Great Cards. I love them all! Love the DP on your 1st card.
Jacilynn

Cathryn said...

OMG Mindy, I love the dogs and the hula hoop girl is really cute too but the Dogs are now on my list.