Saturday, February 16, 2008

I need to stamp!

I have made 2 things recently one a swap for my Up-Uplines group it turned out so pretty, I used the pretties kit the other ladies are using flower fusion, bead duo, sticky cut letters, build a flower? I wonder fi she meant build a brad, and chipboard. I dont want to post a picture incase they peek at me blog. But I will after I recieve my swap!

Another I've done is for my DDSS and I definatly cannot post that. I LOVE the way the card turned out soooo much I took a pic and will post it in May when the reveal is finished. Thats how much I LOVE the way this card turned out.

Well I have a box of goodies being delivered by the big ole' brown truck on Monday I'm getting so much new stuff!!!!! I'm SUPER excited. I haven't been able to REALLY order anything since August! I've gotten a pack of CS and snail here and there with orders but nothing too exciting. I'm getting 2 boxes I'll post pics of all my goodies!!!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see your projects!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you get!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Have fun playing with your new stuff! Can't wait to see what you make with it all.