Friday, February 1, 2008

Going To Anaheim Regionals Tomorrow!!!



Ok I have my swaps done I'm about to pack my rolling tote with all the supplies and stuff I need. I'm going to lay out my clothes and lay in bed all night because I'm just too stinkin' excited to go to sleep! Here's a picture of my swaps.

Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2008Stamp sets:Garden Whimsey
Ink: So Saffron, Certianly Celery Regal rose


Cardstock: So Saffron, Certianly Celery, Regal Rose, Bordering blue Whisper white.


Accessories: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, White Gel Pen, 1 1/4 circle punch, Colluzzle.


Purse:

Stampin’ Up!© 1990-2008Stamp sets: Time Well Spent
Ink: Basic Black

Cardstock: Going Grey, Basic Black pretty in pink.

Accessories: Pink taffeta ribbon and colluzzle

1 comment:

Stephanie (sluman) said...

Love your swaps...Garden Whimsy is one of my favorite sets!