Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Only one week left to order the March Kit!!


Hello Stampin' buddies!

There's only a week left to order your Fun Stampers Journey March Kit of the Month
This kit was so much fun to work with. This kit can be used for just about anything, Birthday for an adult, kid's pirate party, love, sympathy.. you name it. It's extremely versatile! 

Like all of the Fun Stampers Journey Kits you will receive an exclusive Stamp Kit, pre-cut and scored card kits with embellishments! Plus, you'll get instruction sheets which are printed on a glossy card stock. You could keep these in page protectors in an inspirational album for years to come!

Here's my take on creating cards using the March Kit. You know me, I always have to build those layers.. and challenging myself to create something using my own style. 




On this next card I frayed the ribbon a little and had placed it peeking out from behind some of the layers giving this card pops of orange. I also put Journey Glaze over the entire bottle.





I just LOVE all of the circle elements on this last card. It really came came together nicely. The stitching effect really is an eye catcher. Even though these kits already have the die cut outs and stitched markings on them these really are a must have for your wishlist! These circles have a die and a separate piercing die so you can do either cut or pierce or BOTH! 
I LOVE these Journey Circle Dies item #DI-0039. There's also Squares, Rectangles, Long Rectangles and Oval Dies with matching Piercing Dies!




Here's the 4 premade cards all completed that you could make with your kit, or you can re-create what I made or come up with something else that tickles your fancy!


You can subscribe to the Kit HERE!


Oh, and check out my video below on creating my FIRST card in this post.. I didn't pre-design before I recorded so you can see all of my ..how about here.. or here, or here... hmm here.. no never-mind not that. LOL! 
It's kind of entertaining! :)



Fun Stampers Journey Products Used



Challenges
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenge - Use a diecut
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add Metal



post signature

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful are your cards x

Dobra said...

Very nice work.
Beautifully presented