Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello my fellow crafty peeps!


Hi Everyone!
 
It's been a hectic year already and it's just starting.
 
So many new possibilities for me this year that I'm so excited about. I'm sad to share that I'll be taking a break from teaching Copic Classes. As much as I'm sad this is such a great way for me to focus on my new Journey. Which involves Fun Stampers Journey! I'm thrilled about the opportunity that I have with this company. Taking a break from my classes will give me the chance to focus on this and still have time to be creative with my Design Teams! So YAY!
 One door closes and another is always waiting to be opened, right?!
 
So I went to CHA last Saturday and I loved seeing my pals. Jamie Dougherty and the Bloom Girls DT are ABSOLUTELY a blast! Jamie took us all out to dinner and then we went to the Prime Blogger Networking Party. It was a lot of fun and it was so great getting to meet the faces behind the blog! I also got to walk the floor with my dear friend and Upline Cindy. We walked that show for 3 hours and I cannot believe how time flew by. It was fun. Hopefully next year I'll be able to go for more than a day!
 
I haven't had much time over the last few weeks with the Holiday's, Work, CHA, Family.. but I did get a chance to sit and color a little last week. Here's a quick card I through together using 

 
Have you seen the new Bloom Girl Stamps! Oh my goodness!
You are going to LOVE these. Here's a card I created using the new 'Bloom Girl Stamp Emily' and the background was created using The Bloom Girl Stencil 'Spark'.  I colored then gorgeous image with my Copics of course.

I hope you enjoy my card. I have lots of posts coming soon. I'm in the process of scheduling them. :)

Challenges -
Prima Picks - Color Combo
CAS - Stencils

Copic Coloring

Copic Coloring

Copic Coloring


post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love this!

NikkisCreativeNook.blogspot.com said...

Amazing. I love the way you color and how it makes any image really come to life.

Mariken said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

Sandra H said...

Just gorgeous as always x

Kerri said...

CRAZY AWESOME!! good luck to you on your new journey!! love stopping by your blog..Just bought two Bloom Girls feeling a tad intimidated but will give them a whirl...Again love your work!!