Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Challenge at Frosted Designs PLUS a New Video!

Hey there everyone.
Today I have a mixed media layout to share.
I have used lots of different textures. I just love textures and splatters.. I've been a little obsessed with them lately! :o)

This week over at Frosted Designs Challenge Blog we have a new challenge and the theme is Stamping. Go figure, I'd pick THAT as my topic, as I am hosting this challenge. I have used the GORGEOUS stamp from Prima Marketing. Jamie Dougherty's Bloom Girl Stamps are simply amazing and you have so much room for experimenting with Copics! I LOVE IT!
I have used the Frosted Designs August Kit, 'Summer's End'. I've also used Gelatos and molding paste. I just love all of the layers using all of these different mediums. Here's a little video on putting my creation together. Enjoy!


 

 

 
 

 


 
Have a wonderful day!
 
 
Challenges
Southern Girls - All About Texture
Copic Marker Europe - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Scrap around the world - Photo Inspiration Top left photo

 


10 comments:

Dortesjs said...

waue what a fine job you did, she is perfect and the background is just stunning love it

Heather said...

A stunning card Mindy, a wonderful background created with mixed media and glorious colours!! Your image is beautiful and fabulously embellished!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Miss NiceRoad said...

love it so much!

Sandra H said...

Wow thats stunning x

Diana Crick said...

Fantabulous creation Mindy. I enjoyed seeing the process. If you need Scor-Tape let me know.
hugs, Diana

Lilibleu said...

Wow that's stunning!! I really do love it, great work!! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month :)

alethea said...

Absolutely stunning! Love all the layers! thank you for sharing with us at Southern Girls challenge for our texture challenge! HUgsxx

langeatheart said...

OOH this is gorgeous! Now I want to run out and buy the mask! You did an amazing job with this! This is one to hang on the wall! All the best from SATW! :)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!!! love it!!! .Thanks for playing at Scrap Around The World!!! xx :)

Riikka Kovasin said...

Really beautiful! Thank you so much for joining the SATW challenge this month!