Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wild Rose Studio Bella - Notebook!

 Hello Wednesday!
Today I have a card for you for Magnolia-licious. This image is by Wild Rose Studios. I just adore these baby elephants. They are adorable! I made this notebook for my sister and she loved it.
 
Please visit the Magnolia-licious Blog for my W-ednesday projects!
 
Have a great day!
 
C is for challenge - Creatures
Cutie Pie Challenge - Anything Goes
 Pile it on - No designer paper
 




Supplies
Stamps - WRS #279 Bella in love
Paper - Copic Xpress it
Wild Orchid Crafts - Button, Twine
Misc - Ribbon

10 comments:

Nina said...

How adorable with lovely colours !
:-) Nina

Carol S. said...

Hi Mindy, this is so cute. The image is adorable and the ribbons just add the wow factor. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chris said...

Hi Mindy,
This is so cute, I love the little elephants.
Chris X

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

OH Mindy... this is so beautiful and sugar... I love it.

Hugs
Anja

Sandra H said...

"WOW" ...... Mandy What a fabulous creation with lots of lovely details too xx

Beth Brovold said...

What a fantastic idea Mindy and so beautifully done!! I have been holding out on purchasing these little guys but seeing this is breaking me down!!!

Bianca said...

How super cute!!!! Love your coloration and the fact there are printed papers inside your sweet notebook. xx Bianca

Gem x said...

Oh My this is super super cute, I would love this for myself, think I might do some of these for Christmas. Thanks for entering into the Cutie Pie Challenge. Gem DT XX

Unknown said...

This is probably the cutest project I've seen today! What an adorable image. Love all these ribbons, too, they make a positive 'mess'. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love it.