Sunday, May 26, 2013

Some Photos and new Lili of the Valley Stamps and Sneak Peek!

I just wanted to share a few photos from last week. My daughter's awards and my son's promotion and my youngest daughter's promotion. A week full of excitement, emotion and exhaustion!
 
 
 
This is a little different of what a card than what I'm used to doing. Lili of the Valley has come out with some super cute Vintage stamps. I just love the way these simple cards are and how they pop off the page. I just hope mine look as good as the others I see out in blogland.
 
I will be honest.. I do ♥ my coloring... so I cannot give it up fully. These simple cards ae great for a fast easy card. Plus, we all know how hard it is to give up the ones we spend hours on.. these 10 minute cards are super easy!
 
I have used the sketch from Studio Calico. My papers, wood veeners, clip and stars sequence are all also from Studio Calico. The Make a wish Sentiment is by Lili of the Valley and will be available on June 1st... so mark your calendar!!!
 

 





4 comments:

Marjolein said...

Congrats for all your fab children!
You must be one proud mum!
And I love your card!
The sentiment really pops off the page!
And this way people will never have an excuse to buy a card, ha, ha.
Suits the '10-minute-dash-challenge'very well.
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

Hellma said...

Well done to the kids, you must be proud, i like your card, you are right it is totally different but still nice.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful children and well done to them!
Lovely card and bso different for you, Kate x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful photos and thank you for sharing them you look so proud! lovely card too x