Thursday, January 31, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge - Color Scheme


Project Life Week 1.
 
I'm a little behind with my Project Life project.. already, like I knew I would be.
It's ok though, as long as I take notes each week.. :)

I have just fallen in love with this whole Project Life idea. I think it's so much easier than Scrapbooking and you focus more on the memory of what you are doing. Plus, I love all the little pockets! I have used my digi-papers Spring Love and I've also made some little Tags and Arrows to match the papers AND some 3x4 Journal Cards! You can view them all in my Etsy Shop!

I also have used some tags from Chic Tags,flair buttons from ShopEvalicious, Wood veeners and alphabets from Studio Calico, Kaiser Craft Alphabets, My Minds Eye brads. Some of the brads and tags are AC - Dear Lizzy.
The image I used is the Saturated Canary Stamp, 'Lilliana'. These images have so much character and emotion I think I want to try to include one on every Project Life week. This way I can still color and see how my coloring changes over time. :)

I made this for this weeks challenge at Saturated Canary. We are having a color scheme. You need to use 3 of the colors in the pallette.

I hope you like my page!
 Have a great rest of the week!
 

 





12 comments:

Sinikka said...

This project life project looks like fun. But I'm not going to start with it. It is sometimes hard to keep up with crafting.
Hmmm new tags.......wonder if I should take a look :-)
Hugs Sinikka

CraftyNatalie said...

Wow, Mindy. a beautiful creation. I love the colours you have chosen, just amazing,
Natalie

Yani said...

Hi Mindy,

I just love this!! I was looking for ideas on incorporating SC images to my PL album and yours look fantastic. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks for sharing! Also love your blog's new layout :-)

I hope all is well with you!! xoxo

Shazza said...

this looks brilliant, great idea x

Loopylou. said...

omgosh I love it! I am a week behind with my PL,its the first time I have done it this year.
huge hugs Lou xxx

Sandra H said...

This is brilliant x

Katie said...

What an awesome way to incorporate a SC image into your PL project- she fits in perfectly! Gorgeous coloring as always :) I love all the details on your page too! Hugs, Katie

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Hugs Nina

Fleur said...

Oh Mindy, how gorgeous is this, It's awesome
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dunja Trautmann said...

Wow, your creation is amazing Mindy. Love all the Details and your coloring.

Hugs, Dunja

Tasha said...

Looks like your having fun with all your projects, as for this cards..it's beautiful i love how you've done the fur!!

Irene said...

Outside it's winter wonderland in Holland but your blog shouts SPRING Mindy and so does this ubercute bunny with a real fluffy coat.........love it!!

xx Irene