Friday, May 25, 2012

Thank you very Moo-ch!

Hello!

I have my Just Magnolia Card as promised! I love this adorable Magnolia Cow, so very moo-ch! :)
Soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. You can get this darling stamp from Magnolia-licious, your one stop Maggie Shop!

This week our challenge at Just Magnolia is gingham. I dug in my paper scraps and found this piece of brown gingham paper. I hope you will join us!

Have a lovely weekend my peeps!





Supplies
Stamps - #419 Little Miss Muu Muu
Paper - Misc, Copic Xpress, SU
Accessories - RRR Ribbon, white gel pen




15 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Ooooh, this is my favourite image from the latest Magnolia release!!! This is sooo on my wish list :)
And you have coloured it so beautifully, and made such a georgeous card with it, sweetie!

Have a sunshiny day!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Tags said...

This card is amazing! I love that image, I must get it! She's gorgeous! And you've coloured her so well also, what a beautiful card.

Tags xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Mindy, Oh this is just so pretty:)x

Janine said...

Lovely card Mindy. She is sooo cute.
Hugs, Janine xx

Pam said...

Mindy ...this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and your drawn in grass!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Suzi said...

This is so cute Mindy, love the layout and that sweet Moo.
Hugs Suzi x

Christy Designs said...

Love your coloring !
Beautiful card and design

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring on your image Mindy and I especially love the soft doodle of the grass. They look super soft and natural. Cute card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card. The papers and colors you used are so right for this image. I love your beautiful coloring and your fabulous card.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

cathylynn said...

Great coloring and I love this image. Matter of fact I just colored it! Great job as always!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Steph said...

Oh my word!!!! There's only one thing I can say- absolutely stunning!!! x

Elle said...

You can't get any moo-valous than this!

Steph said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love all the pink and your coloring is fabulous. WOW:))

janet said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!