Friday, May 25, 2012

Thank you very Moo-ch!

Hello!

I have my Just Magnolia Card as promised! I love this adorable Magnolia Cow, so very moo-ch! :)
Soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it. You can get this darling stamp from Magnolia-licious, your one stop Maggie Shop!

This week our challenge at Just Magnolia is gingham. I dug in my paper scraps and found this piece of brown gingham paper. I hope you will join us!

Have a lovely weekend my peeps!





Supplies
Stamps - #419 Little Miss Muu Muu
Paper - Misc, Copic Xpress, SU
Accessories - RRR Ribbon, white gel pen




14 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Ooooh, this is my favourite image from the latest Magnolia release!!! This is sooo on my wish list :)
And you have coloured it so beautifully, and made such a georgeous card with it, sweetie!

Have a sunshiny day!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Tanya said...

This card is amazing! I love that image, I must get it! She's gorgeous! And you've coloured her so well also, what a beautiful card.

Tags xx

Sandra H said...

Hi Mindy, Oh this is just so pretty:)x

Janine said...

Lovely card Mindy. She is sooo cute.
Hugs, Janine xx

Pam said...

Mindy ...this is gorgeous. Love your coloring and your drawn in grass!!!
Hugs....Pam:)

Suzi Mac said...

This is so cute Mindy, love the layout and that sweet Moo.
Hugs Suzi x

Christy Designs said...

Love your coloring !
Beautiful card and design

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful coloring on your image Mindy and I especially love the soft doodle of the grass. They look super soft and natural. Cute card :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card. The papers and colors you used are so right for this image. I love your beautiful coloring and your fabulous card.

cathylynn said...

Great coloring and I love this image. Matter of fact I just colored it! Great job as always!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Steph said...

Oh my word!!!! There's only one thing I can say- absolutely stunning!!! x

Elle said...

You can't get any moo-valous than this!

Steph said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Love all the pink and your coloring is fabulous. WOW:))

janet said...

I absolutely LOVE this!!!