Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello Friend!

Hello Everyone!
Today I have a card for Cute Card Thursday and for Lili's Little Faries. For Cute Card Thursday our theme is Dance and Lili's Little Faries our theme is Lavender and Lace. I used this Ballerina cutie. I had such a hard time finding paper for these 2 challenges. I have a lot of paper and it's just not inspiring me lately. I guess I better head to a Scrapbook store ASAP! Paper Emergency!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Well I hope you will join us at these challenges. I will be back tomorrow with Fussy and Fancy and Just Magnolia!






Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - RRR Ribbon and small lace, Spellbinders

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Mindy..I love the colour combo, so pretty...beautiful papers and lush bow..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sara said...

ooooh this is so pretty mindy love those colours together that green is gorgeous love the papers i think i have them sitting at the bottom of my paper mountain shame on me !!!
hugs sara x x x

Sandra H said...

Hi Mindy, So stunning she is beautiful and your papers, bow are gorgeous too, so pretty is your card mindy :) Sandra H

allex said...

Gorgeous colour combo Mindy, the lavender and green go so well together !! How do you always get such a neat bow ?!?!?

Hugs, Sandra xx

Country Mouse said...

So pretty!!! Love your color combo!!
audrey

Ankie vd Polder said...

Just pretty! Lovely colours. Hugs, Ankie

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a pretty card, wonderful colours and the image is so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

June Nelson said...

And.......its just exquisite too darlin, loving that big bow you have positioned so carefully xxxxxx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Mindy,
Love the cutie ballerina. Great colour combo and delish embellies.
hugs
Marion

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable Mindy.
luv
Debby

Françoise said...

ta carte est très jolie j'adore
Bravo
Bisous

Ivonne said...

Sooooo beautiful!! Gorgeous card Mindy!

Irene said...

It's a beauty, love the colours and everything!

Irene

catherine said...

such a fab card and the way you have put everything together. have anice weekend
x catherine

Belz said...

I love the shading on this card! You've really given her skirt depth :) and the dotty frame around her is amazing! Love it! Belz xx

Raissa Costa said...

So cute!!!!!!
Kisses

Sonia said...

Gorgeous Creation Mindy! OMG! I understand "u" is an emergency, you need paper.. Only a Scrapbooker-Cardmaker understand an a Scrapbooker-Cardmaker, lol!
Great colours!
-Sony