Wednesday, October 26, 2011

You're the Best, Pumpkin!!!

Buttons, Twine.. NO FLOWERS, OH MY!! Yes ladies and gentleman, there are no flowers on this card.. shocked much!!?? LOL!! I absolutely love this little guy. I made this card for my son, his Birthday is this Sunday and I still call him 'Pumpkin'. He hates it.. but I really don't care! :) He'll always be 'Pumpkin' in my book!

This card is also for the new Challenge over at Little Darlings. Our theme is 'Not Square'. You don't have to use Little Darlings images to join in the fun but the prize is greater if you do!

I hope you will be able to join us.
 Stay tuned I shall be posting a fairly large CANDY in the next few days. There's little bit from each of my amazing Design Teams!

Challenges
Little Darlings - Not Square







Supplies
Paper - Basic Grey, Su, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - SU eyelets and clips. white gel pen

13 comments:

Lenie Hempen said...

Wat een geweldig leuk kaartje MINDY.
Echt schitterend.


Gr Leny Hempen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Mindy. I love this shape and fun papers you used. Gorgeous coloring! hugs, Angela

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card and shape Mindy..great image and colouring, and love the embellies.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandra H said...

This is fantastic:) Sandra H

Julie M said...

Mindy - this is fantabulous!!! Love the shape, those yummy Wander papers (so good for boys' cards) and that gorgeous image. Such fun! I think your little pumpkin will just HAVE to like it!!!

Julie

Kelly Schelske said...

What a super fun shape and an equally fun card, fab work Mindy!

Debbie said...

He is adorable, even without the the flowers..

Debbie

June Nelson said...

Fantastic card and I adore the shape of it, you have used brilliant colours xxxxx

Papirskreppa said...

Such a wonderful card. Your colouring is beautiful. Liked this very much. Have a nice day :)

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG, Mindy!!!! I think this is one of my very favorites ever!!! I LOVE this card!!!! You've colored it soooo beautifully!!!!! Awesome job girlfriend!!
hugs, Sharon

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mau xx said...

What lush colours Mindy, I love all the detail too xx

June Nelson said...

Wow this is amazing and your deep rich colour combo is stunning!!! xx