Thursday, August 4, 2011

My First Tear Bear

Happy Thursday! Tonight I'll be on my way to Michigan to visit Angie! YAY!!!!!!!!
Here's my card for Cute Card Thursday! Don't laugh! It's my first time making a tear bear. Maybe I need to stick to coloring? What do you think? Anyways, I added the Magnolia Wheel Barrow and I like the scene but my tear bear doesn't look like.. Chelsea's tear bears .. LOL! Hmm maybe I need to fluff more.. ok that's besides the point, the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is No Designer Paper. Hope you all have a fabulous day!

Challenges
Cute Card Thursday - No Designers Paper
Papertake - Anything goes, optional metal
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Summer






Supplies
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Mulberry
Ink - Memento, DI and Copics
Accessories - Magnolia Doohicky Lace Die, white gel pen, 

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is truely gorgeous Mindy.A very pretty,cute card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shazza said...

awww this is very sweet x

My name is Wynneth said...

I love your tear bear Mindy, he's so huggable and cute! Great design on your card too.
hugs
wynneth
x

Noriko said...

Hi Mindy,

Your card and bear are very lovely.
I love him!!

Hugs Noriko
www.norikoskaarten.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Your tear bear if perfect... would never haven't known he was your first... Love what you've done Mindy...but then again, I always say that...Have fun with Angie

Hugs
Debbie

Lenie Hempen said...

Hoi Mindy

Het ziet er prachtig mooi uit hoor.
Echt super mooi gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

chrissy xx said...

Awhhh!! What a Fabulous little fellow he is! LOve him.
Chrissyxx

Sandra H said...

Wow This is amazing:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea for your bear!! This is really precious Mindy!! ;)

Patti Jo said...

Your tear bear is adorable along with your beautiful card! Terrific work Mindy! Have a good trip, you and Angie are going to have so much fun!!!

Sandy said...

Hey Miss Mindy - this is just as pretty as it can be - I love your design work!!!!
Sandy

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

What a beautiful easelcard Mindy, wonderful colours and details.
Hugs Jacqueline

Bonnie Garby said...

I love your bear Mindy! Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Connie M. said...

Oh my goodness! Your bear is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!