Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Santa Card!

Hello all my wonderful blog readers! I have another card for you, using the Cool Santa and the mini Tilda peeking around. Again I used traditional Holiday colors, aren't you proud!! :P

All of us on the Magnolia-licious design team decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange. Those are so much fun! My Secret Santa Sister was Cheryl! She made me the cutest snowflake ornaments with different Tildas on them and they are all PINK so they match my tree beautifully! Cheryl you have to let me know where you got the chipboard I need to have a tree full of those ornaments next year! I also got some velvet flowers and little sparkly Jolee flowers. I've used both on my card today. I also got Prima swirlys which I love to use. I believe there were a few more candies too I wonder where those went :) LOL

Here's a photo of all my goodies. I took it with my phone right when I got it so the quality isn't so good, and I didn't think to take another photo.


Thanks so much Cheryl, I'm so lucky.. I love all my goodies!!!

Almost Christmas... are you all ready?! I am!!!!!

Challenges

7kids- Anything Goes
All That Scraps - Inspired by a song "We wish you a Merry Christms"
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Vintage Christmas





Supplies
Paper - Pink Pasilee, SU
Ink - Memento, Copics, Walnut Stain Distress ink
Accessories - Petaloo velvet hydrangeas, Jolees mini sparkly flowers, Bakers Twine, misc ribbon, SU hardware, misc buttons, Martha Stewart Branch Punch.

22 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Awwwwww! This is so cute! Love how you've created a fun scene and Santa even looks like he knows she's peeking behind him.
Merry Christmas
Barb

jacque4u2c said...

Those are some yummy goodies!!!

Gabbi said...

wow, i love how you made this card. tilda looks so cute behind santa. great job, i love love it.
gabbi

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Happy holidays
Hugs
Cordine

Sandy said...

The more I see this Santa the more I love him - so cute! Just call me Sandy Claus

NGCARDS said...

Oh arent you lucky, Im so jealous! xxx

Lori Aragon said...

Lots of yummy goodness from your secret Santa! This card is adorable... I love the way Tulsa is peeking out from behind Santa!
Merry Christmas Mindy: )

Lori Aragon said...

Lots of yummy goodness from your secret Santa! This card is adorable... I love the way Tulsa is peeking out from behind Santa!
Merry Christmas Mindy: )

Lori Aragon said...

Lots of yummy goodness from your secret Santa! This card is adorable... I love the way Tulsa is peeking out from behind Santa!
Merry Christmas Mindy: )

Angie said...

Just so doggone cute! I love how you use the minis as background images :-)

Merry Christmas!

Angie

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous again Mindy!! You're such a talented lady and I just luv your work always! What a lovely gift you got from Cheryl too, lucky! Hope you have a fabby Christmas and great New Year too. Lotsa luv xxxx

Loz said...

hehe this is just too cute! I love them! Have a fabulous Christmas ♥

Kelly said...

I love your santa card and the cute mini Tilda ornaments you recieved. Great gifts Merry Christmas.

Ros said...

Love your happy mail and you card is stunning!! Thank for playing along at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That a cute Santa image, and wonderful creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mindy!! Love it!

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning card Mindy!!
Wishing you and your family a Very Merry Christmas and a healthy and creative 2011.

Hugs Jannie.

Lisette Morris said...

Wow Mindy! I love it! Your Dp is fabulous and as always your coloring. Merry Christmas!

Vivi Casale said...

oh, this is so adorable card!!
I love it Mindy!
xxx
Vivi

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hello dear Mindy,
thank you so much for taking time to swing by today and leaving me your kind comment.

Your card is beautiful as well. love love the colors and of course its cute image. You colored sooo wonderful.

Hun, i hope you do not mind.. i notice you read my blog regular.. thank you so much. If you enter the candies.. would you please link in your blog roll??? Thanks for understanding.
You can copy the image now off my blog

have a wonderful Christmas hugs
claudia

WickedPixie said...

What a beautiful card! your coloring is wonderful and I love how you have embellished it, too! Thanks for playing in the ATS challenge this week! :-)Traci

Cheryl said...

Such a clever use of a mini!!
Love how you used the flowers! You have a real knack with bouquets!! Wish I could take some lessons from you!

Thanks for the kind words about the pkg! It was such fun decided what to send such a talented lady as yourself!
(p.s. The snowflake ornaments are cut from chipboard coasters using an Ellison die at school. I get my coasters from Starlit studio)