Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where's my Mojo?!?!?

Ok WOW almost a week since my last post. I haven't done that in a while. I will admit I'm a tiny bit discouraged, In the last 2-3 months I've applied for around 7 design teams and didn't make not 1! Sooo I'm going to really try to not change my style but challenge myself a little and try different things, colors embellishments ect. Lets see how that works for me...

Here's my card for...

Roses on Paper Challenge (Belle's N Whistles GDT) - Stitches-

Creative Card Crew - Decorate the inside of your card-

Sketch Saturday Blog



Supplies: Cardstock, Ribbon and paper is Stampin' Up!
Stamp is Belle's N Whistles
Rubon is from AWDML
Buttons are misc
Flowers are from Prima
I watercolored this with my aqua painters and SU ink.

11 comments:

Caroline said...

OMG this is STUNNING! x x x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Tracy said...

Keep trying I enter all the DT calls and never get antwhere, and suddenly out of no where I've got through to the finals for Daisy And Dandelion, still waiting for final call. I thought about changing my style a few times but then realised if I do that then they are not really my cards. This card you've done is gorgeous and I love the colours and colouring.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracy said...

Sorry couldn't find your e-mail address, but I can't see your top 5 Allsorts blinkie that you won this week, did you know you won it.
Tracy x

Crystal said...

Mindy this is GORGEOUS!!!! Wow I LOVE your dp and that sweet image....BTW go check out Inky Challenge Blog you were the blog hop winner!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Just beautiful, Mindy. Don't be discouraged. I would put you on my design team.

Juanita said...

Beautiful card Mindy. No need to change anything about your style, your cards are always great. Keep trying for those DT!

Anonymous said...

No, don't change your style--keep creating what you love--that's the most important thing. This card is beautiful, as are all your cards! See you tonight!
Hugs,
April

Nikki said...

Exquisite colouring Mindy, good luck in your bid for the DT xxx

Donna said...

This is beautiful! Fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x

kris said...

Great card! love the colors! hugs, Kris