Monday, May 4, 2009

Paper Makeup Monday!

Here's my bookmark for the Paper Make Up Monday challenge hosted by Kim. What an exciting week this week for Paper Makeup. We have sneak peeks all week long and Thursday is our Blog hop and Release party.. AND a new FORUM is now live. Go check it all out I PROMISE you wont want to miss a thing!


I chose these colors to enter this project in the spoon full of sugar challenge, using blue and green.

Yesterday was my Birthday, We went to the Happiest place on earth. I was able to get a gift card valued at 69 dollars since we have the passes. I got a really cute sweater jacker a Tinkerbell one, and an adorable "patched" Mickey purse. I had everyone telling me Happy Birthday it was GREAT. Heck I may even wear my Birthday pin when it's not my Birthday because I LOVE being told "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Makes me feel all tingly!


6 comments:

Tina said...

This is just cute as can be. So glad your birthday was a fun one!

Christi Flores said...

This is too adorable!!

Unknown said...

Love the book mark. And Happy birthday. lol sounds like you had the best time.

Love Dawn xx

Meli Palmer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY again :o)
I love Tinkerbell too. I'm glad you had such a fun day.
Your bookmark is so cute. I love the little book additions.

Kim said...

Such a great bookmark!!!

LINDA said...

Happy Birthday!!! Darling book mark..You have a very lovely blog here.
Hugs, Linda