Sunday, October 6, 2013

What a Stinker!

 Hello there crafty peeps!

I'm all moved into my new place and slowly but surely settling in. I'm really, one happy gal! All this hard work is definitely paying off and I couldn't be more proud!

Here's my card for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our challenge is Pretty Pastels. I'm using this card I made using the Saturated Canary's Stinker. She's super cute! I love these little hats.. I wish I was young enough to pull off wearing one! :)

Well, I hope you all have a terrific week. I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Crafty Cats - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
 



 
Supplies
Paper - Bella Blvd
Ink - Memento and Copics


9 comments:

Hanny said...

OO This is so sute, what a wonderfull cheerfull colours and the girl with the funny hat is so cute haha. very lovely card.

Hugs from the Netherlands,Hanny♥
http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

Boxofcolours said...

Hello Mindy
Oh this is a great card, lovin the lavender!!
Hugs
Jane

yvon said...

Wow, fab card and that girl is just way too cute.
Hugs, Yvon

Beth Brovold said...

STUNNING Mindy!! Every thing about this card is stunning!!

Share Clear Best Cardsahring Cccam Server said...

I will sincerely point out you actually come up with quite a few superb ideas and I will publish a variety of creative ideas to add in soon.
Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is a stunning coloring! Love the fun accent to this card - great papers, love the colors combined and that sweet stamp. :)
Have a great day, Mindy!

Alanna said...

What a fabulous card. Your coloring is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you linking up again next week.

Helene Siermans said...

I love this one. Great colouring! Such a fun mix of papers. And the big bow is simply beautiful.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Catz this week! Good luck!
Nick

Rach83 said...

This is utterly adorable and fabulous! I love the image and your wonderful colouring. The papers and embellishments create the perfect backdrop and finishing touches.

Rachel x