Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pink and Cream at Wild Orchid Crafts.


Hi everyone! Welcome to another challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Today our theme is Pink and Cream. I used my Saturated Canary Fairy Wishes stamp and my Fairytale Sentiments. I got this little candle at the Dollar Tree. It's a fairly simple little gift set but an adorable one if you ask me!
This will be my next project at Jollene's Paperie on September 25th.
If you are in the area come on down and sign up!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Card Crafters Circle - Bright Colors
Sister Act card challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - Anything with ribbon
Challenges for Everybody - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 



 
 
Supplies
Paper - MME
Ink - Memento and Copics



10 comments:

Magda said...

Great coloring, nice colors.

La Vikinga said...

Great Saturated Canary in bright colors; I like that very much! And there's another product (like burlap) under your image that I like but I don't know the name...
Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons and welcome back!

DT La Vikinga

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful dear!!1 Hope you are well and mot to busy!!
hugs.........

Sandra H said...

Mindy, This is truly beautiful x

Ann Marie Governale said...

So pretty... one of my favorite images, too and she is colored so beautifully! xxx Ann Marie

Shazza said...

so beautifully coloured, great projects x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic card as always Mindy
Thanks for entering it at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Angeline Choo said...

Your coloring is gorgeous!! Love your card

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week.

-Angeline DT

Sara S. said...

Wonderful. Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the paper. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle this week! Hope to see you again soon.

Jeanette said...

Love your coloration of this image. Just gorgeous.
Hugs Jeanette