Monday, July 29, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts - A Birthday Party!

 Hi there, Wild Orchids Craft friends today we have a new challenge at  WOC - Birthday!!

Today I have a Birthday Card I made. I actually made this a few months ago for a class I teach and I had an extra kit. Well, I had a lady contact me asking if I had anymore of these card.. so I made her one with my extra kit and I added some changes.. a few more layers and flowers.

This is such a super cute card. I really love this with all the extra goodies, too.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
 

13 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Mindy,
Once again your colouring is super gorgeous. Everything about this card is stunning, I love it.
Chris X

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love the colours on this stunning card mindy
Hugs Kelly

Sandra H said...

Aww you have created a beautiful card and your colouring on this adorable image is stunning as always and lovely embellishments too x

Tabitha Davis said...

Gorgeous card and colors.
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs
Please come and share your talent with a Anything Goes project before the 9th:) !!!

charlene said...

Adorable as always!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Прелесть!!!

Hellma said...

Such a stunning card.

Carol S. said...

A truly stunning card. These stamps are the first ever, large eyed range I have ever liked enough to buy! They are all gorgeous. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Beth Brovold said...

So very beautiful...but then your cards ALWAYS are!!! I love all the layers and love the way that you do the "shading/dots" around your image!!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Cute card and such soft colors. hugs, Ruth Ann

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful, Mindy! I love the colors and embellishments and your coloring is beautiful as always!

Nancee Purdum said...

Mindy this is adorable!!!!! I love that fun image! Just adorable! :) Nancee