Monday, June 17, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Pins and/or Brads!

Hiya crafty peeps!
 
Here's a Card/box I made for the new challenge posted at Wild Orchid Crafts. You can find this tutorial at Splitcoast stampers. Using the Scor-Pal makes this project so fun and easy!
Our theme this week at Wild Orchid Crafts is to used brads and/or pins. I chose pins. I just love these little hat pins and I always forget to dig them out. I have also used Lace10mm pink roses, 15mm orange roses, pink lilies and 20mm white rose
 
I have also used #384 Tilda with her rabbit the Magnolia's new Precious Moments Collection which is now available at Magnolia-licious. The papers are Little Darlings Summer Sorbet Collection, designed by me!
 
I hope you will join us over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.
 
Have a great week all!
 
Please visit me tomorrow to see my project for the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
 
Challenges
 
Challenges for Everyone - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Crafty Cats - Pink
 





 



13 comments:

Janine said...

Such a pretty box Mindy. Gorgeous image and colouring.
Hugs, Janine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a wonderfully shaped box. So pretty too
Hugs Kelly

Loopylou. said...

too cute mindy! I love making those boxes
huge hugs Lou xxx

Ульяна и Полина said...

Какая красота!!!

Sandra H said...

Oooooh this is just so pretty x

Hellma said...

Such a wonderful project, love your coloring.

Lillemor said...

Oh such a supercute little box! Justlove it and the new tilda with rabbit is just heartbreaking...thanks for joining us at MDUC and good luck!
Hugs Lillemor

Yani said...

So gorgeous! Love it!!!

PaperDaisies said...

Fabulous box. Love the cute image. So pretty in pink. Great design. Lovely entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous box and love that tilda! Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x

sara said...

how sweet is this !! gorgeous mindy thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
hugs sara x x x

dreming said...

I gotta havebthis stamp too.
Heidi

Jenn said...

This box is so pretty! Thanks for sharing the tutorial, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.