Monday, June 3, 2013

Not Spoiled -- Just Loved a lot!

 
Hi there and welcome to another Magnolia-licious Mini Monday and a new challenge at
 Wild Orchid Crafts! Our challenge for Wild Orchid Crafts is Lots of Layers. I used this image,
 Mini # 274 Tilda in Cottondress from Magnolia's Once Upon a Time Collection. I just love all of the space in her dress so you can create your own creases in the dress. So much fun!! The sentiment is the Fairytale Set I created for Little Darlings.

Well, I hope you have a wonderful week. I have my class on Wednesday over at This and That. :)
I'm so looking forward to it. 




 
 
Supplies
Paper - American Crafts
Ink - Memento and Copics



9 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Just gorgeous. Hugs Marja

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

Aww this is truly lovely x

Elizabeth said...

So beautiful! Love the colors and layering! Fab sentiment! Hugs, Elizabeth

Chitra Nair said...

Gorgeous coloring...

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Mindy. The image is adorable and I love the papers and design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Aartje said...

Gorgeous coloring Mindy, I love this little princess.
Hugs Aartje

Denise Goeldner said...

Your card is so sweet and pretty love it hugs xx

Chris said...

I so love layering and this one is a perfect example! It is clean looking while having lovely embellishments to enhance that gorgeous stamped image! Bravo, Mindy!

xO,
Chris