Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Sunshine!

Hi everyone.
 
Here's a new card for the new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme this week is Sunshine.. so you can use that as having a sun on your project, or using hot colors. Totally up to you. :)
 
I used the image Elle's Birthday. Isn't she a cutie. I've also used Little Darlings Summer Sorbet Papers. This is the card we made at my Copic Class at Collective Journey. If you are in the Southern California area and would like to come to one of my classes, please see the store's in my sidebar for the dates, time and places I teach at! I'd love to meet you!!
 
I've also used the pennant die I got from a dear friend of mine. Irina of  La, La Land Crafts.
 
I hope you like my card. Have a great day!
 



Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Elle's Birthday
Paper - Little Darlings Summer Sorbet
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - La, La, Lands pennant die,


17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable and gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Carol S. said...

A stunning card. Your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Therese said...

Totally adorable! Love those papers of yours...:)

Yvonne said...

Wow, love this gorgeous card!
hugs Yvonne

Hellma said...

Beautiful.

CraftyNatalie said...

so beautiful, love the hot colours and this SC image is coloured so well

Natalie

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love this image and how beautifully you coordinated these lovely papers!! xxx Ann Marie

Betty Boop said...

Such a sweet card, love the colour.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Mindy.

Liefs Riet.

Sandra H said...

Truly is a beautiful image your card is stunning x

JU@NITA said...

What a gorgeous card you've created Mindy.I love the color Salmon so much.Everything on the card is great.

I also love the la la land heart banner,here in the Netherlands I can't find him.There's no store who sells him,crazy isn't.

lot of hugs Ju@nita

Kat W said...

Amazing colouring as always and great selection of DP; so sunny!
Kat x

Lisa Hjulberg said...

It's getting to be that I want to order every single image I see you color! You've rocked this one just like all the others! I love it!

Supri said...

very nice!!!

Ivy Peralta said...

wonderfull card, your coloring, details!!! beautifulllllll

Angie said...

Absolutely STUNNING Mindy!!!

xoxo

Helga said...

Wow a gorgeous card - perfect colored ! All the other details makes a fabulous look !
Greetings from Austria
Helga