Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts and some other stuff to share!

Hello all!
 
Here's my card for the new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is to use 3 or more different types of flowers. I have used roses, cherry blossoms and lilies.
 
Have you seen the sale going on at Wild Orchid Crafts. If not.. you should check it out asap. There's some great deals you don't want to miss out on.
 
Well, I've been rather quiet lately. I have recenly got a job. Like a real.. gotta go to work, job!
 PLUS, I've picked up another Copic Instructor gig, in Banning, Ca. So I am now teaching at 3 stores. If you are interested in taking one of my classes and you are in the area check out the links in my sidebar.
 
What do you think of my new Blog Look? I'm also starting to do some blog designs. Take a look at the links below my blog header for more info! I've already got some blogs lined up that I'm working on, so if your interested, email me to get your name on the list!
 
Have a great day.
See you tomorrow for a new Saturated Canary Rubber Release!
 



Supplies
Ink - Memento and Copics



12 comments:

Tabitha Davis said...

This is beautiful. What colors did you use on the hair. I love it!!!!
Tabitha's Designs
Great priced, fun digi paper

Marjolein said...

Congrats on your new job and all the other stuff you're doing!!
You know a day only has 24 hours???When will you find time to do some crafting and inspire the rest of the world?? ha, ha, no just kidding!
I'm happy for you and your bloglayout is great and juicy!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

CraftyNatalie said...

beautiful card, mindy


Natalie

Shazza said...

wow this is gorgeous x

Loz said...

Gorgeous card and image.. Mindy..Loz

Sandra H said...

Oh this is simply stunning xx

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card!

Paper Tails said...

Very cute card! Your coloring is fabulous.

Karen

Candy said...

Wonderful!!
Congratulations on your new job.
Sounds like you will not be home much, Mindy.
Big Hugs, Candy

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Mindy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Christina C. said...

A phenomenal creation!!!!

sisla said...

Wonderful card ;-)