Monday, April 22, 2013

New Challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts - Twine!

Hi everyone.
Today there's a new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is to use Twine. I've taken twine and wrapped it around my whole card, in no particular way. I l ove the texture you get when you do this.
 
I wanted this card to be light and Spring-ish. Therefore, I didn't do any shading with my greys.
For those of you who might be interested in learning how I colored this image with a sunset/sunrise. I have a PDF Class up in my Etsy shop.
 
Sunset Coloring PDF Tutorial
 
 
I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenge this week!
 
 
 
 
 
 



Supplies
Ink - Copics
Accessories - blue ribbon, 

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Mindy, fabulous colouring, love her dress and the gorgeous papers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and colours.
luv
Debby

cuilliesocks said...

As usual wonderful card, lovely image and colours, Kate x

ellyscard creatief said...

What a beautiful card,Fabulous Mindy.
Gr Elly

Marjolein said...

Great card and so vibrant colours!
Bye from the Netherlands,

Marjolein

CraftyNatalie said...

so beautiful.

Natalie

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Such a beautiful card and your image is stunning! xx

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Such a beautiful card and your image is stunning! xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kim Dellow said...

So gorgeous! Just lovely! Kim

Irene said...

OOOOH Mindy it's sooooo gorgeous, what a fantastic card!!!

xx Irene

Nancee Purdum said...

This is adorable! Beautiful card Mindy! :) Nancee