Monday, March 11, 2013

Wild Orchid Crafts - Sketch & Some Exciting News!!!!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
 
I have a card for the new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. We have a sketch this week.
I have used the LOTV image - Puppy Playtime. I gave the whole no line stamping a shot.
 I love the look of it.
 
Now, I have some super fantastic news I'd like to share with you!
I have been having so much fun scrapbooking lately and I saw a design team call..
and applied..... and..
MADE THE TEAM!!!
I'm so excited beyond words to shout that I'm a designer for...
 
YAY ME!!!
I cannot wait to get started. :)
 
Well, I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Crafts.





Supplies
Paper - My Minds Eye
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - SU ribbon and hardware, spica pens



10 comments:

Sinikka said...

Congrats Mindy!!!!
Lovely card and fabulous paper again.
Hugs Sinikka

Alyce said...

mindy this is so sweet! love all of the colours and such a gorgeous image. a huge congrats to you - of course you deserve it and will be fantastic! :D

CraftyNatalie said...

This is beautiful Mindy, im not very good with this technique and can never get it right, but this is lovely. Such a cute image.
Congratulations on getting on your scrapbook Design team too!
Natalie

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mindy! Fantastic no-lines coloring! Congrats on your new Fancy Pants DT position!

Dora said...

Mindy, your card is fabulous, love love the image and style of your card. The papers, and colours and flowers are all so beautiful. Congrats also on your new DT xx

cuilliesocks said...

Well done you! Not surprised you were accepted for designer, your cards are wonderful and offer such inspiration.
This card is gorgeous, beautifully created, Kate d

Kat W said...

Your no-lines stamping/colouring is so soft and beautiful and the whole card is just adorable :-)
Congrats on the DT position as well!
Kat x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Mindy. Fabulous design and love the papers and embellishments.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

Awwwww Mindy, this is just so beautiful xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats on making the team!