Monday, December 31, 2012

New Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes.

Happy New Years Eve!
Today I have a card to share for the new Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
Our theme for the new 2 weeks is Anything Goes. I used my new Cold Hearted Papers and this darling Lili of the Valley - A Little Message stamp to create this tag. Of course all my embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Well I hope you all have a wonderful, last day of 2012.
I look forward to bringing in the new year with you all!
 


 
Supplies
Stamps -
Ink - Memento and Copics



5 comments:

Ульяна и Полина said...

Поздравляем с Новым годом!

. said...

This is so adorable. I love your coloring. The details on this are fabulous.

Happy New Year!

Hellma said...

This is so cute, love the texture coloring on the bear. All the Best for 2013.

Maryann said...

This is so gorgeous Mindy and as always your coloring is soo perfect. I´m all envious LOL.

Sharman said...

Oh so cute. Love the colors.