Monday, October 1, 2012

New Challenge at Magnolia-licious Highlites and something to share!


Hello everyone!
 
Today is October 1st and you know what that brings.
A new challenge over at Magnolia-licious Highlites.Woot! Woot!
Our theme for the month is .. you guessed it Halloween and not a card. My frame looked a little plain so I made a card to go with it. I guess I don't follow instructions well. I really need to start thinking outside the box.. like my amazing DT sistahs! They really put my little frame to shame! Remember if you don't have Halloween stamps you can use any stamp where Tilda is dressed up like something.. that's what I did.. so there was a little thinking outside the box. ;)
 
Today we also have a new challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts.
Our theme over there is Anything Goes. Easy enough, right?
 
I hope you really like my card today. I have something to share with you all.. I'm a wee bit nervous.
So, this is just a test to see if it's something I want to persue... scroll down for a little closer look..

 




I have been looking for some cute Halloween papers and nothing screams at me when I've gone and looked. Soooo with me designing papers and all for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps. I thought, what the hey.. maybe "I" should go digi! So here's my very first digi papers I have for sale in my
 Etsy Store. Like I said up above.. this is something I would love to continue but trying it out.
There are 8 designs in my Halloween Digi-Paper pack  for $3.50 and yes PINK Halloween papers!!!!!
Haha!!
 
For her dress I used - R30, R32, V17, V15, V12, N9, N7, N5
 
 

 
 
Supplies
Paper - Halloween Digi Papers, SU, Cryogen,
Ink - Memento and Copics
 


9 comments:

Hayley Flett said...

Just beautiful! After looking at all your beautiful cards, you have inspired me to branch out from scrapbooking and try colouring stamped images with markers. You are so talented, and I love the digital papers! Well done, and thank you!

Boxofcolours said...

Hey there Mindy
Fabulous work as always and I love the papers.
Hugs
Jane

Sandra H said...

Yes you should Mindy these papers are amazing and your card is stunning xx

Angela said...

Mindy, I love your parade of trick or treaters. So sweet and a perfect halloween decoration. Love your card too and those sweet papers. If my color printer worked, I would buy those gorgeous papers in a second. hugs, Angela

Sinikka said...

I love your card and the frame is amazing. What a halloween party!!!!!
Hugs Sinikka

cabio's craft corner said...

What a wonderful idea of arranging these gorgeous colored images on this frame Mindy and your Tilda card is fabulous as well :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Norma said...

Mindy, marvelous framed picture of your trick-or-treaters. They're all so adorable. Fabulously coloured as usual. Beautiful card. Your digi papers are gorgeous. Love the black lace.
Hugs,
Norma

Cathy Lee said...

Delightful card, Mindy. Love your card and all those Magnolia characters. They are adorable and those designer papers are fabulous; you're so talented. I'm going to have to go check those out.
Happy Halloween.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Digi Darla said...

Hi Mindy, Love much this card@
Great job!

Digidarla
(a.k.a KIM)