Monday, July 9, 2012

Wild Orchid Crafts - Shabby Chic Challenge

Hello everyone!

Today I have a new card for Wild Orchid Craft Challenge. Our theme is Shabby Chic. I went with a boy card. I used this Saturated Canary - Backyard General. I have a hard time with boy cards so I wanted to show you all some of the more masculine embellishments you can get at Wild Orchid Crafts. I just love this jute ribbon and those metal embellishments.

I hope you will join us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!


Almost time for CHA - I leave for Angie's in 3 days!!


Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Backyard General, Little Darlings Birthday Sentiments
Paper - MME, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Copics





7 comments:

Caroline said...

This is a fantastic card image coloured wonderfully and the layout is fab. Caroline xxx

sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning card, the image is fabulous and coloured so beautifully

Sue

Nicola said...

Love your perfectly coloured image Mindy, and your card design is awesome!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow, This is totally stunning and beautifully coloured too with the colours used :)x

Shazza said...

beautiful x

scrappyjen said...

Cool image - great colours. jenx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx