Monday, July 23, 2012

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Circles

Hello my lovelies!
Today we have a new challenge over on the Wild Orchid Craft Challenge Blog. Our theme is to use circles. I have circles on my papers and I have some round buttons on my card. I have used lots of different flowers from Wild Orchid. I just love these colors, so different than what I'm used to working with.

For those of you who don't know this is one of the new images from Saturated Canary.. that you will be able to pre-order very soon, in rubber!

I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Craft Challenges






Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - #1 Dad
Papers - Copic Xpress, SU, ?
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - misc ribbon and brads


7 comments:

Shazza said...

just perfect x

Sandra H said...

Wow so beautiful, x

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous card, chicklette!! Those are MY kinda colors! :)
hugs, Sharon

June Nelson said...

Tiy have nade a lovely job of this Mindy its a delight, and I loved colouring her too, big huggies June x xxxx

Tracey Brossart said...

Awww now this is the cutest!! The papers are adorable too and your coloring is amazing! :)

Hugs,
xx Tracey xx

scrappyjen said...

Fantastic image and flowers! Cute image. jenx

Vick said...

Hi Mindy,
Thanks so much for posting your fun pics from CHA, for people like me thousands of miles away and meeting any of you or ever getting over to CHA is all dreams, at least i can have a look at pics and have a smile on my face, i loved every single picture, so thankyou for that, hugs, Vick xxx
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
YTChannel vixcrafts