Thursday, June 14, 2012

Live Love Grow!

Hey everyone!

I'm late with this card, so I've actually combined this card for Wild Orchid Crafts and Little Darlings.

Over at Wild Orchid Crafts we have an anything goes theme. I used the new stamps at
 Little Darlings. This is the In the Garden - Cutie Pie release. There's 4 new image stamps and a sentiment set, created by me. I really love the little quotes and sayings! I've used one of them on my card.

You can check out all of the new stamps over at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.
Please visit the Little Darlings Inspirations Blog for the hop!

I hope you will join us at Wild Orchid Crafts, too!




Supplies
Paper - MME, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - SB, SU ribbon, misc button


17 comments:

Sandra H said...

Mindy, Oh my goodness!! you have coloured your image beautifully and the whole card is just stunning:)x

Leah Ann Gast said...

Oh how cute and adorable is this! I love it!!! Hugs! Leah Ann

Auntie Em said...

Very cute! I really like the dark background and the pretty flowers to go with the colours. Great colouring!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Mindy! Your colouring is fantastic and I just love that sentiment! The inside of the card is so pretty too :)

Tags xx

June Nelson said...

Mindy darlin this is stunning love your papers and colour combo, have alovely weekend huggies June xxxx

Jo Davies said...

Morning Mindy,beautiful card wonderfully coloured, big hugs Jo xxx

JenniferD said...

Beautiful soft colours! So Beautiful!

Marília Lopes said...

Oh how cute and adorable is this! I love it!!!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh my ... this is gorgeous! Hugs, Ankie

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Leah Ann Gast said...

Oh my!!! So gorgeous, and that bow...awe! love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

sunnysideup/doreensng said...

Wow...love the ribbon and paper such a lovely card,hugs
Doreen

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! That paper is so elegant and beauiful, Mindy! And I adore that creamy lace you used for the bow! Gorgeous!
hugs, Sharon

Melvin said...

In Puerto Rico we said " esta brutal" it's amazing...ciao

AN said...

Mindy-aivan loistava tämäkin kortti !! Kuten kaikki korttisi! Ihanaa kesää sinulle:)

scrapperdiane said...

Beautifully done

Leslie Turner said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that image and your layout. I have an order of those beautiful flowers coming - can't wait to get 'em!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com