Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Card!

Hi there!
Today we have a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is to punch it out.
I've used one of my MS punch to bunch the blue border. This is not my typical card, I know.. no coloring.. AHHHH! I needed some sentiment only cards made with the Little Darlings Sentiments I created.  

Well I'm off... so much to do. Have a great week!



Supplies
Stamps - Little Darlings - Birthday Sentiments
Paper - MME, SU
Accessories - MS punch, SU ribbon.

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant:)x

Tammy Ortiz said...

Hi mindy
I find it difficult to post sentiment card as well. I have to say you did a great job!

Auntie Em said...

So pretty! I don't know which part I like best; the patterns, the trims, the embellishments or the colours! Everything is gorgeous!!!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Sheri said...

Oh my! Love this so much Mindy. Your darling sentiment with these papers and flowers is just divine!! :)

Irene said...

Gorgeous card and a well deserved GD-spot Mindy, congratulations!!!!

xx Irene

sue - bearhouse said...

stunning card, gorgeous colours and such a lovely design

Sue

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx