Monday, May 14, 2012

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - Anything Goes!

Hi everyone!

Here's a card I've made for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our theme this week is Anything Goes.

I've used a Saturated Canary image. I just love these images!
 If you haven't already heard Little Darlings Rubber Stamps will be manufacturing
 Saturated Canary!
Wahoo!!! I can't wait to get these in rubber!!!
 You can read more about this great news on Angie's Blog.

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Challenges
Saturated Canary - May Flowers

 


Sorry about the awful photos, evidently I need a new camera.. this one SUCKS!

Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Cali Girl
Paper MME, Copic Xpress, SU
Ink - Copics
Accessories - SU ribbon, MS punch

11 comments:

Lozzapops said...

Another gorgeous Mindy card! I love this .. love the colours and that image is fab. SC is the best! Laura x

Gabbi said...

This card is beautiful mindy. I love the colors you chose to color her and the papers as well. Just perfect.

craftynatalie said...

hi,
gret card, love saturated canary images

Alberto said...

OMGodness lokk this absolutely card!!! this is wonder and I loove how you've colored this image! in these last time i'm fallen ( i hope is right "fallen?") in love woth these super adorable images by krista! :D the card is amazing and as alaways i love how you've put flowers together!!! LOOOOOVELY!!!

hugs, Alby
xxx

Shazza said...

wow this is wonderful, you have coloured her so beautifully x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Sheri said...

Holey moley! You MUST have found it...because this is such a gorgeous card!!! :)

debby4000 said...

Oh Mindy, love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

June Nelson said...

Wow mindy its awesome hun,your colouring is out of this world!! I entered the challenge too but you may as well put mine in the rubbish bin now lol, its brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

nancyparker55 said...

This is so perfect.

LaJanette said...

I love this card! This SC image has been on my wishlist since I first laid eyes on her! Loving the way you have colored her hair especially! Very pretty card!

Hugs;
Janette