Monday, April 30, 2012

Count Blessings not years...

Happy Monday!

Today there's a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is Fancy Folds. I made a different type of card. First is swings out and then a small flap opens up to reveal a little note. I think it's cute! I just love this Tilda. I made it look like she is sitting on a little hill. She's such a sweet new image. You can find her at the Magnolia-licious store.

The Birthday Sentiments are by Little Darlings and they are made and designed by me! I have so much fun creating little sentiments and poems. There will be more to come!

I hope you will join us ay Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Have a great week everyone!

Paper Sundaes - Ribbon and Pearls






Supplies
Stamps -  #212 Honeebee Tilda, Warm Fuzzy Birthday Sentiments,
Paper - Pink Pasilee, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - pink trellis rose, 25mm white rose, 15mm pink rose, 10mm pink rose10mm white and turquoise rose, light blue lily, 25mm turquoise rose, pearl brad, small pearls, hat pin, silver corner
Accessories - SU ribbon

22 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is spectacular, and so very pretty. Hugs Sxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Mindy, love the sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous wee Tilda,fabulous colouring Mindy, beautiful card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

craftynatalie said...

This is a beautiful card, i will have to try that design out.

Shari said...

Mindy, wow what a fantastic card! Love the layers and the colours! Just georgeous!

Just curious, I did the Magnolia hop last week and it said to come back last Friday to see for the winners but I can not seem to find the post, did I just miss it?

Shari
http://sharispinkpalace.blogspot.com

Auntie Em said...

What a great card! I love your adorable little Tilda in her striped suit. Pretty colours.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a pretty card.

Sandra H said...

Mindy, your card is stunning:)x

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and adorable Tilda card Mindy. Love the delightful work and soft coloring!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Boxofcolours said...

Oh Mindy, this is really pretty and I adore the colours you've used.
Hugs
Jane

Karen said...

This is adorable! : )

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

What a beautiful card, your colors are so soft and pleasing. The Tilda image is adorable, the polka dot ribbon is perfect, love the whole card.
hugs, Ruth Ann

Sonia said...

Mindy you did a super wonder-fabulous creation. Love it! GREAT JOB!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Diana Crick said...

Pinkalicious, so, so adorable! I adore all the embellies...stunning.
hugs, Diana

cathylynn said...

WOW Mindy this is gorgeous!! Love the color combination!!!
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Elle said...

OMG this is SO PRETTY! I love the colors that you used and I think Tilda is a cutey pie.

Linda Palmer said...

This is so beautiful. I love your design, your beautiful coloring and everything about this card.

Patricia said...

Very nice! love the colour and design

Shari said...

Wow what a cool card shape! Your colouring is just beautiful!

Also I was just wondering, not sure if I am blind or not but have you mentioned the winners from the Magnolia Smash Blog Hop? I keep looking but not seeing so I was just curious :)

Hugs;
Shari

Suzi said...

This is so beautiful Mindy, I love the colour combo, that sweet Tilda and those beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Suzi x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Happy birthday!!

Suzanne said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at paper sundaes this week