Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Monkey!


Happy Monday!
 It's spring break for my kids this week so I'm sure I will be clinically insane by next weekend. :)

I have a card for Magnolia-licious and Wild Orchid Crafts today.
 For Magnolia-licious it's time for a new monthly challege, our challenge is to create a baby project. I kept it simple this month and just made a card. I love this little Sally the Monkey. She's super cute and perfect for me since I call my kiddos 'Monkeys'.

As for Wild Orchid Crafts our challenge is wings. I was going to add some butterflies to my card but I decided not to and to just let those cute little birds show in the top right corner. So what do you all think of that flower cluster? Isn't it GORGEOUS! They are new at Wild Orchid Crafts and are called Gardenia Flower Spray - a must have!

I hope you will join us over at Wild Orchid Crafts and Magnolia-licious!
Have a wonderful week!

Challenges

Stamping Scrapping - Mom/Girly
Tammy's Scrapping - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Shabby Chic




Supplies
Paper - My Minds eye, SU, Cryogen
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - SU clip, misc button

13 comments:

June Nelson said...

Aw this is just so bloomin cute love it xxxxxxxx

Tammy Ortiz said...

That Monkey is precious. I love what you have done with this so much.

It is really super cute.


Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is absolutely stunning:)x

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Mindy!!

cabio's craft corner said...

So very cute card Mindy. Love the soft coloring you did on Sally. Pretty flowers and the DP is sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sonia said...

I really like this baby monkey, so cute. Love all the embellishments... Super FAB creation! great inspiration for me.. Thanks!
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Patti Jo said...

Such a cute idea to use the little monkey for the baby card! Love those pinks and browns and a wonderful card as always Mindy!!!

Maria Therese said...

Awww your card is so sweet! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's crafts.

Hlora said...

it is cute!)))

Julie Richards said...

Wow!This is such a cute card. I love it! Thanks for sharing
hugs Julie

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

HOW FREAKIN PRETTY IS THIS MINDY!!!!!

OH Yes those gardenias are stunning!!! SHOOTS SHOOTS I REGRET NOT BUYING THEM NOW :(

I love how you turned this cute monkey into this adorable soft creation all around. NICE TOUCH WITH THE PEARLS TOO!!!!!

You are the best Mindy girl :)

XO Ruby

HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER HUN!!!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Mindy,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Mindy, well worth waiting for.
luv
Debby