Monday, March 5, 2012

From my craft room to yours...


It's time for another challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is to use 3 different shapes. I've used square, circle and hearts. I just ADORE the way this card came out. I made it for Bev, it was her Birthday a few weeks ago. I just love these Saturated Canary images by Krista Smith. They are really so much fun to color.

I hope you like the card I made and will join us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
There is a scrumptious prize to be won, as always!

Have a great week!

Challenges
Dieing for a Challenge - Anything Goes use a Die






Supplies
Stamps - Saturated Canary - Copica
Paper - Making Memories, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm pink and white rose, 15mm white rose, 10mm taupe rose, 25mm taupe rose, 10mm pink rose, light pink lily, 15mm pink rose, small white pearls, natural lace, pink satin ribbon, white pearl brad
Other - Magnolia Doohickey Heart Border, pearl strand,

21 comments:

Boxofcolours said...

Heck I can't begin to imagine the size of apron pocket I'd need to carry my Copics!
Lovely card Mindy.
Hugs
Jane

Teresa said...

It's Absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs Teresa xx

Ankie vd Polder said...

Gorgeous creation and those colours ... Wow. Hugs, Ankie

MILA25 said...

Piękna i delikatna :)
Pozdrawiam Mili

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning:)

Jody @ Adorable Country Classics said...

Mindy, such a cute card! But all your cards are very cute!

ellabella said...

Oh wow! Love it, Love it, Love it!...I love how you have coloured this beauty, she looks gorgeous.A stunner of a card!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Mindy this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card Mindy! Hugs, Ivonne

Julia Sáddi said...

Marvelous Mindy!!! Love every detail of it, the layers, the painting, the copics in the pocket : )
See you soon at CMCC
xox Julia Sáddi

Isabelle Linnér said...

Absolutely wonderful cards and lovely colors:)

Shazza said...

this is amazing x

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Mindy!
oh this is too gorgeous hun! I love the way you made your doliy!!and your image looks awesome
thank you for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

I am your newest follower!!! I love your stuff, very inspiring!

Ra said...

You are one talented lady! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

Melvin said...

Hi Mindy. I would like to know the combination of colors you use for the hair. Thank you....

Melvin from Puerto Rico

Sonia said...

Wow! she look so pretty, you did a wonderful card!
-Sony

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carisa said...

stunning coloring! i love the sentiment - perfect for little copica!!! thanks for joining us at saturated canary challenges this week!

Bev said...

Totally sublime and I should know, I have the real thing in my craft room! Thanks for joining us on Die-ing for a Challenge sweets x

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x