Monday, February 6, 2012

New Wild Orchid Craft Challenge and Cutie Pie Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday!
I did some serious crafting over the weekend. Well, on Saturday. I made three cards, two 3d projects for the next Magnolia Ink and this project I'm posting today! I was on a roll!! Yay me! I'm determined to get ahead again. I just hate that feeling of being rushed.

Anywho.. before I get to my project I have some exciting news! This Wednesday there will be a new challenge on the Little Darlings Challenge Blog and a special blog hop! We will be introducing a new line of stamps called 'Cutie Pies'. We have a fantastic line up of guest designers along with our fabulous design team. You will NOT be disappointed. I hope to see you all at the hop on Wednesday and yes there will be some candy!

Here's a sneak peek of what the 'Cutie Pies' look like!



Ok, now for today's project. I found this little Valentine's tree at Target in the dollar section. I figured it would be perfect for This weeks challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts since our these is 'love is'. I really love the way it came out. Don't you just love this Mini #255 Rose scent Tilda. I was going to sit her on the edge of the pot and decided it needed a tag instead. :)

I hope you all will join us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

See you Wednesday for the Little Darlings Blog Hop!

Challenges
Bunny Zoe - Inspirational Photo
Creative Stamp Friends - Valentine
Cupcake Craft - Pink and Red






Supplies
Stamps - Mini #255 Rose scent Tilda,
Paper - Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - brown satin ribbon, flat lace, pink cherry blossoms, white cherry blossoms, pink and white sweetheart blossoms, 10mm pink roseswhite hip rosebuds, 4mm cream rosebuds, pearl spray,
Accessories - Magnolia Doohickey #45 Tilda Tag, Magnolia Doohickey #6 Bon voyage foliage

19 comments:

Regina said...

Mindy!!! Very, very, very beautiful!!! Your card, coloring and every detail you made is absolutely beautiful . I loved to see your pics at CHA!! I´m sure you had a lot of fun!! Hugs

Karen's Fun Blog said...

Pretty! Love, love the tag!! : )

Card Crazy said...

Mindy, you're so creative you just blow me away. Your valentine tree is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I had half the ideas that come out of your imagination!
Sue S.

Cordine said...

Wowie, Stunning project!
Love it!
Hugs
Cordine

Sandra said...

Mindy this is stunning:) Sandra H

Harma said...

Beautiful card Mindy
Hugs harma

June Nelson said...

Beautiful beautiful that tree is magnificent me darlin xxxxx

Louise said...

Beautiful creation
Louise

Mascha van Dijk Zimmerman said...

This is gorgeous, great project! Bye Mascha

Elle said...

Absolutely deliscious!

Linda Palmer said...

This is fabulous. Beautiful doesn't quite describe this fab creation.

Diana Crick said...

Mindy, this is absolutely gorgeous. Amazing coloring as always, stunning.
hugs, Diana

Danielle said...

How beautiful! so very pretty, what a lovely center table it will make! or a very lovely hostess gift. gorgeous coloring of tilda.
Hugs.

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow, I think this is a wow idea and project. How fun using the flower to arrange the tree with those romantic heart shapes. Your coloring on Tilda's tag is gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Cabio

sari said...

Oh my goodness!! These are fantastic!!! These are perfect for my challenge at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Thanks for joining us! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Brodders said...

Fantastic x Thanks for joining us at Cupcake crafts this week and good luck - Jane

Maryann said...

Oh my gododness this is soooo gorgeous Mindy. I love these flowers so much. What an amazing jpob you´ve done here, I´m so impressed.

Heidi said...

Minday- I love the little tag and the tree is adorable. Love it- it would fit for our challenge on ABC- hope you will consider joining us!

http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/

having a {me} day said...

WOW! Your tag is absolutely gorgeous and your heart tree just stunning Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley