Monday, August 29, 2011

Tags, Tags more Tags!

Happy Monday! Today there's a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is Tags. I decided to use the new Christmas stamp from Little Darlings called Checking it Twice. I wanted to make it look like this cutie little boy is crossing off his Christmas list and the tags all around are from him to his family. I got the cheese cloth from Angie, Thank You!!! That stuff is great, I can use it on everything!
Well I hope you all have a great week.

Challenges
Color Create - Red, White, Craft and cream.
Samuel Taylors - Christmas using Rubber Stamp
Stampavie and more - Christmas









Supplies
Stamps - Little Darlings- Checking it Twice, The Little Paper Shop Sentiments
Papers - Dovecraft, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento, DI's and Copics
Accessories - Magnolia Tilda Lace Die, mini tags, berries, cheese cloth, SU eyelet, white gel pen, snowflake ornament.

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Just amazing:) Sandra H

Leny Hempen said...

Hoi Mindy

Wat een prachtige TAG is het geworden.
Echt super lief en mooi gemaakt.


Gr Leny Hempen

Kelly Schelske said...

Mindy, this tag is absolutely fabulous!

yvon said...

Wow Mindy, this tag is super gorgeous, love the image.
Hugs, Yvon

Jenine said...

Wowww this tag is so gorgeous!!!!! Beautiful details and your colouring is amazing!
Will follow your blog, don't want to mis your wonderful creations ;-)

Hugs Jenine xx

Kerry Steger said...

Mindy, I have just found your blog through the Colour Create challenge! Your work is AMAZING!! The detail in the tag is fabulous and your colouring is awesome. Thanks so much for playing along with Colour Create this fortnight!
Kerry

Teresa said...

Stunning, you really are talented Mindy. xx

Angie said...

Gorgeous Mindy! I love this tag so much that I want to head up to my studio and make one! Great coloring...great design...great inspiration :-)

Angie

Anna Fearer said...

Your work is amazing!

maryr917 said...

your sweet tilda card caught my eye on the cute card thursday blog- I love it. it so reminded me of my precious granddaughter (9 months) and times we will have in the future.

America said...

Exquisite details, beautifully DONE!

Anne H. said...

WOW - your tag is amazing!!
An adorable image, beautiful colors and so many lovely details.
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne